Garmol One Piece Fishnet Teddy Bodysuit Lingerie For Women
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lingerie For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lingerie For Women you should buy.
This one-piece teddy combines fishnet and lace with a look straight out of a pin-up calendar. It comes in six different colors, including a retro red that sets off the look perfectly. A stain bow in the back holds it closed until you're ready to remove it. In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the Garmol Garmol Fishnet Teddy Bodysuit Lingerie For Women placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Lingerie For Women for a detailed review of all the top lingerie for women.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Garmol is an international online fashion retailer, we always strives to provide ladies with something stylish and inspired in clothing. At Garmol, "Get more love" is more than just a mantra, it's a lifestyle. Share your love and then get more love, living a life of love. You know what you want and how you like it. We do too, so get ready to better yourself.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lingerie For Women
Few things can get a romantic evening off to the right start like a sexy piece of lingerie. But you don’t have to wait until you’re ready for love to wear it. In fact, there are plenty of options that will make you look sexy while also keeping you comfortable.
If you’re in the market for some bedroom wear, there are a few things to keep in mind. The first is fit. When you’re only wearing something for a few minutes, this may not be as essential, but fit still plays into how it looks. Since most lingerie is sized small, medium, large, etc., you don’t get the exact cup sizes that you would find if you’re shopping for a new bra.
For setting a sexy mood, some of the most popular lingerie will fall in the “teddy” category. This means it will either have a skirt that flows from somewhere beneath the bust to cover your bikini area or will be similar to a one-piece swimsuit. The one-piece option can be a pain if you need to use the restroom while you’re wearing it since you’ll have to remove the entire thing. The other option usually comes with a matching pair of panties that at least makes those bathroom breaks easier to take.
Lingerie isn’t just for sexy times, though. You’ll find plenty of items that are perfect for sleeping in. Some teddies are built for romance or sleep, but there are also shorts sets in soft, silky material that you can wear to bed every night.
If you’re trying to spice things up in the bedroom, though, it’s important to make sure you’re comfortable, as well. There are plenty of options even for modest consumers that will do the job without making you feel exposed and vulnerable. The key is to find something that makes you feel good. That confidence will naturally show through.
DWYM Fun Fact
You may only wear open-crotch panties for bedroom activities, but at one time, they were standard fare. In fact, in the 1700s, women wore no underwear at all, since the abundant long skirts were more than adequate to cover everything. During that time, underpants developed the reputation of being something worn only by women of questionable morals.
But that all changed in the 1800s, when dresses began to conform more to the female figure. Gradually, women began to accept crotchless undergarments in the form of pantaloons. There was a very functional reason for the underwear to be crotchless. In those long, layered dresses, pulling down underwear could be a chore. Having crotchless panties made going to the bathroom much easier.
The Lingerie For Women Buying Guide
- You may see a piece you like but it isn’t quite the color you like. Many lingerie items are sold in multiple colors, so don’t go by color as much as design.
- It’s important to find lingerie that’s flattering for your body type. An hour-glass figure looks great in teddies and corsets, while someone who’s fuller in the hip area should look for one that is tight around the bust area but flows around the hips. Corsets also look great on those who are less curvaceous, since they cinch at the waist.
- Size options can vary from one garment to another. If you’re extra small, you may be surprised at how limited the options are. Plus-size consumers face similar challenges, although an increasing number of lingerie manufacturers are now offering size ranges from small to 4X.
- If your lingerie features lace, take a look at the material. True lace can be itchy and uncomfortable. If you aren’t wearing it for long, this may not be a huge issue, but you won’t want to be miserable once you put it on. Fortunately, many pieces now offer the appearance of lace without using abrasive materials.
- There are many different types of lingerie. A chemise is among the most flattering and versatile, featuring cups and a skirt that is flattering on a wide range of figure types. Corsets can be sexy, as well, as can bodysuits.
- Pay close attention to what’s included with your lingerie. You may need to pair it with underwear, although often it’s included.
- Many lingerie sets come with thong underwear, which may not be your preference for a good night’s sleep. You may want to keep another pair of panties handy to slip into once playtime is over.
- Many chemises have the flexibility to accommodate a pregnant stomach. If you’re pregnant, don’t assume you have to buy new lingerie. You may find what you’re looking for in your own closet.