Garmin Fenix 6 Multisport Bundle, Silver & Black
Last updated date: November 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garmin Watches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garmin Watch you should buy.
Editor's Note March 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Garmin Watches for a detailed review of all the top garmin watches.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Garmin Garmin Fenix 6 Multisport Bundle, Silver & Black placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Add mapping, music, intelligent pace Planning and more to your workouts with the Fenix 6 Pro and Fenix 6 Sapphire multisport GPS watches. Designed for all-day wearability, these rugged devices put advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted Vo2 Max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind pacepro feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track — providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded topo maps and ski maps for more than 2, 000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (The data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), pulse ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing and Garmin Pay contact less payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible). to maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power Manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garmin Watches
Bear in mind how you intend to use your Garmin smartwatch when shopping for one. Is it primarily for tracking your workouts, for hands-free access of your phone’s messages or for monitoring your health? Some watches include the ability to store and play music independent of your phone, while others need to be within Bluetooth range of your phone to do so.
Consider how often you feel comfortable charging your smartwatch, which will vary depending on how you use it. Using the GPS function actively will drain more power than passive tracking. If you want to use more high-powered applications, you will have to charge your watch every day. Having your watch monitor your health and then accessing the data on your phone or computer will allow you to go days between charges.
While all of Garmin’s smartwatches monitor the wearer’s heart rate, stride and location, some will also monitor the oxygen and water saturation of your skin to estimate stress levels. Still others are capable of monitoring details as small as how long your feet are in contact with the ground as opposed to how long you are in the air, in order to suggest more efficient techniques for running. As the precision and breadth of measurements increases, so will the price of the smartwatch; determining where the balance of features to cost lies is up to each shopper.
The Garmin Watch Buying Guide
- Garmin offers an app available in both the Android and iPhone stores to collect and analyze the data your watch measures. You can use this to keep an eye on trends as well as adjust your watch’s setup.
- The Garmin app is also accessible on their website, so you can still use this function if you don’t want to download the app.
- Several of Garmin’s smartwatches and apps will evaluate your running stride, ground contact-to-air time ratio, breathing and stress patterns. These evaluations are then used to suggest ways to fine-tune your workouts.
- You might consider purchasing replacement bands for your smartwatch if you are going to be particularly active. A broken band will effectively make the watch unusable until replaced, and having spares on hand will prevent losing important exercise data.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide