Garmin 010-01769-09 vívoactive 3, White & Rose Gold
Last updated date: March 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garmin Watches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garmin Watch you should buy.
Update as March 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Garmin Watches for a detailed review of all the top garmin watches.
Downloadable watch faces allow you to control which apps and widgets are immediately accessible on smartwatch, available in several different color schemes, including white and rose gold.Contactless pay using this watch makes shopping easier and more sanitary. Best of all, you can easily keep tabs on your workouts.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Garmin 010-01769-09 vívoactive 3, White & Rose Gold placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks). The display resolution is 240 x 240 pixels. Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store. More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more. Physical size 43.4 x 43.4 x 11.7 millimeter. Fits wrists with a circumference of 127 204 mm ( 5 8 inches). Display size 1.2 inch (30.4 millimeter) diameter. Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress. Connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live Track and more when paired with a compatible smartphone. Reduce the backlight timeout to maximize battery life.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garmin Watches
Bear in mind how you intend to use your Garmin smartwatch when shopping for one. Is it primarily for tracking your workouts, for hands-free access of your phone’s messages or for monitoring your health? Some watches include the ability to store and play music independent of your phone, while others need to be within Bluetooth range of your phone to do so.
Consider how often you feel comfortable charging your smartwatch, which will vary depending on how you use it. Using the GPS function actively will drain more power than passive tracking. If you want to use more high-powered applications, you will have to charge your watch every day. Having your watch monitor your health and then accessing the data on your phone or computer will allow you to go days between charges.
While all of Garmin’s smartwatches monitor the wearer’s heart rate, stride and location, some will also monitor the oxygen and water saturation of your skin to estimate stress levels. Still others are capable of monitoring details as small as how long your feet are in contact with the ground as opposed to how long you are in the air, in order to suggest more efficient techniques for running. As the precision and breadth of measurements increases, so will the price of the smartwatch; determining where the balance of features to cost lies is up to each shopper.
The Garmin Watch Buying Guide
- Garmin offers an app available in both the Android and iPhone stores to collect and analyze the data your watch measures. You can use this to keep an eye on trends as well as adjust your watch’s setup.
- The Garmin app is also accessible on their website, so you can still use this function if you don’t want to download the app.
- Several of Garmin’s smartwatches and apps will evaluate your running stride, ground contact-to-air time ratio, breathing and stress patterns. These evaluations are then used to suggest ways to fine-tune your workouts.
- You might consider purchasing replacement bands for your smartwatch if you are going to be particularly active. A broken band will effectively make the watch unusable until replaced, and having spares on hand will prevent losing important exercise data.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide