Gardzen Lightweight Reusable Grow Bags, 10-Pack
Last updated date: January 6, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grow Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grow Bag you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Grow Bags for a detailed review of all the top grow bags.
This grow bag set comes in capacities ranging from 1 gallon to 25 gallons. They're designed to increase air circulation and provide an environment that causes your plants to grow at a faster rate. The bag's woven side handles are also a plus, as they allow for easily moving plants from one location to another.
In our analysis, the Gardzen Gardzen Lightweight Reusable Grow Bags, 10-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Quality Material: Made of high quality and durable non-woven fabric, which is fluffy and has a good hand feeling. The material is BPA-free and AZO-free. These grow bags are washable for reuse. Let Your Plants Grow Healthier: These grow bags provide excellent aeration and good air permeability, can offer enough space for roots to breath and effectively avoid root swirling, promote a healthy root ball. Excellent Drainage: The woven design provide good drainage and allow your roots to breath which results in both faster growth and greater plant vigor. P.S. In the hot summer sun, the plants need watering every day. Easy to Transport: No worries moving them around. These plant pots’ handles are double thick and double stitched to the bag. Durable grow bags with sturdy handle straps allows easily and safely moving. Pot Dimension: 5 Gallon Planter Bags – 12.8″ Diameter, 10″ Height. Approx. 5.5 gallon. We promise size is as advertised.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grow Bags
If you’re looking to increase your garden’s yield this growing season, it’s time to get a set of fabric grow bags. These are cloth bags that are designed to facilitate plant growth. They are made from a breathable fabric that is well-aerated and has drainage capabilities. You just have to fill the grow bag with soil, peat, compost, bark or other growing materials, then plant your seeds and ensure they get enough water.
One of the key advantages of using a grow bag is that they provide the roots of the plants with better air circulation. When plants are able to absorb more oxygen, they grow larger and faster.
Grow bags are ideal for small plots of land as they help to use your space efficiently. Plus, when you’re done using them, you can easily empty them out, fold them, and put them in storage. Grow bags should be used for plants that have small root structures, such as strawberries, cucumber, kale, carrots, tomatoes and lettuce. You can also use them for small trees and plants.
The Grow Bag Buying Guide
- If you plant vegetables in plastic containers, you may find that they damage the root systems of the plants, especially during summer. The plastic material can heat up in the sun, damaging the plant. However, grow bags tend to stay cool, even in hot weather, which makes it easier for the plants to grow. In colder months, the fabric of the grow bags keeps the plants warm.
- If you are new to gardening, you may be worried about giving your plants too much water. However, grow bags are excellent for drainage. Any excess water will simply seep out of the bag, so your plants will not feel like they are going for a swim.
- Keep in mind that when filled, large grow bags will be too heavy to move. This is why it’s important to first plan out where you’ll be keeping your grow bags in your garden. Decide on the best spots, as you may not be able to move the grow bags once they are filled with soil.
- Even if you can carry the grow bag when full, it’s inadvisable to do so. Moving them around disturbs their root systems as the bag is less structured than a plastic or clay pot. If you do need to move a filled grow bag, do so very gently.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide