Garden of Life Whole Food Gummy Multi-Vitamin, 120-Count
Last updated date: January 31, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Multi-Vitamins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Multi-Vitamin you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2023:
Checkout The Best Multi-Vitamins for a detailed review of all the top multi-vitamins.
Only certified organic ingredients are used to formulate this multi-vitamin. The bottle contains a month's supply and is made using a total of nine pieces of real fruit. You'll also find a variety of vegetables in the blend, such as cabbage, brussels sprouts, celery and kale.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Garden of Life Whole Food Gummy Multi-Vitamin, 120-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mykind Organics Women’s Multi Gummies are Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified fruit and vitamin gummies. Made with nine organic whole fruits in every bottle—no synthetic vitamins—mykind Organics Women’s Multi Gummies contain no artificial flavors or colors and come in a great-tasting organic berry chew made with pectin from organic apples and organic orange peel—no pig gelatin. Made with only whole food ingredients, mykind Organics Women’s Multi Gummies have targeted ingredients to support women’s special needs with Organic Pacran whole food cranberry and 800IU Vegan D3.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Multi-Vitamins
As delicious as food tastes, the basic reason for eating every day is nutrition. The human body needs certain nutrients for both short and long-term health, and hopefully, your diet is well-rounded enough to include them all. Unfortunately, for most people, diet isn’t enough. An estimated one-third of Americans don’t get enough calcium and magnesium, and half don’t get enough Vitamin C from diet alone.
That’s where multivitamins come in. Even if your diet gives you all the nutrients you need, one dosage a day can supplement that amount, filling in any gaps. But not all multivitamins are equal. Even among vitamins that provide all the most essential nutrients, there are concerns, like design and manufacturing processes, that come into play.
The first thing to consider is format. Do you want pills you’ll have to swallow with water? Or is a tasty gummy vitamin more palatable? Although gummy vitamins can be delicious, they also add sugar and calories to your diet, especially if you choose one that requires a handful of gummies per dose. If you choose a pill, though, it’s important to consider that some come with an aftertaste. You also may find that one multivitamin is larger and more difficult to swallow than others, and a dosage of four or more pills can make that a tough feat.
Health-conscious consumers will also want reassurance that the vitamin they’re choosing isn’t filled with artificial ingredients. When all other things are equal, factors like preservatives and the manufacturing process used to make them can push you in the direction of one pill versus another. If you have food sensitivities, you’ll be glad to know you can now find vitamins that promise to be free of gluten, milk, nuts and other common allergens.
In addition to basic ingredients, you’ll find that some vitamins pack in extras, like superfoods and antioxidants. Many feature Omega-3, which is often recommended by medical professionals for heart health. It can not only help keep your cholesterol levels in check, but it’s also been recommended to stave off depression and anxiety, as well as serving as a possible brain health booster.
The Multi-Vitamin Buying Guide
- When you buy a multivitamin, first and foremost, you want to know that it will provide all the nutrients you need. SmartyPants Women’s Complete Gummy Vitamins include Vitamins A, C, D, E and K.
- In addition to standard vitamins, many of today’s supplements incorporate bonus ingredients that can improve your health in many ways. For example, some versions contain antioxidants to help fight against disease, while others add in probiotics for gut health and Omega-3 for heart health. The SmartyPants Women’s Complete Gummy Vitamins include Omega-3 oil.
- Make sure the company producing the vitamins takes safety seriously, and that they manufacture their products in only FDA-approved facilities. Also look to see if they are Good Manufacturing Practice certified.
- If you’re looking for vitamins, you’re probably health-conscious, which likely means you’re not a fan of preservatives and artificial ingredients. Opt for vitamins that are tested to ensure they are pure across all areas, with the company consistently focusing on packing its products full of quality, all-natural ingredients. SmartyPants Women’s Complete Gummy Vitamins pride themselves on keeping artificial ingredients out of their products.
- If you have diet sensitivities, you may want to focus your search on SmartyPants Women’s Complete Gummy Vitamins, which are safely free of eggs, fish, gluten, milk and nuts.
- Some vitamins are general in their design, while many others are geared toward certain genders and ages. SmartyPants Women’s Complete Gummy Vitamins are geared specifically toward women.
- In general, you’ll find most vitamins are priced in an affordable range, no matter what your budget.
- One common complaint about pills of any kind is size. Large capsules can be difficult to swallow. This is one benefit to gummy vitamins like SmartyPants Women’s Complete Gummy Vitamins, which are chewable and tasty.
- In addition to the size of the capsule, dosage is important. One company may only require two capsules, while others require four capsules a day. The dosage for gummy vitamins is even higher. SmartyPants Women’s Complete Gummy Vitamins require six gummies, which total 50 calories per serving. It’s also important to factor serving size into price. You’ll see many retailers list the unit cost, which can be a better determinate of how much you’ll pay on an ongoing basis.
- In addition to calories, sugar content is also something to keep in mind. The deliciousness of gummy vitamins comes at a price. SmartyPants Women’s Complete Gummy Vitamins bring 7 grams of sugar per serving.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide