Garden Armour All-Purpose Garden Hand Tools, 4-Piece
Last updated date: April 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garden Tools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garden Tool you should buy.
Update as April 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Garden Tools for a detailed review of all the top garden tools.
In our analysis of 80 expert reviews, the Garden Armour All-Purpose Garden Hand Tools, 4-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Garden Armour is proud to introduce our ultra-chic, luxury line of gardening accessories and supplies. Comprised of the four basic, essential planting tools, this multipurpose garden kit is a must for anyone with a green thumb. Every utensil features polished stainless steel, stained ash wood handles, and genuine leather wrist straps. Each planting set comes with a heart-shaped hand trowel, a transplanter, a hand fork, and a 5-in-1 weeder. Brandishing measurements along the blades as well as durable wrist straps and non-slip wooden handles, these reliable planting and weeding sets are engineered for total accuracy and precision as well as a comfortable, ergonomic gardening experience. These yard maintenance sets come with everything you need to dig, weed, aerate, and sift dirt and soil as well as plant and move flowers, vegetation, and plants. While this multi-tool landscaping set can be enjoyed by men and women of all ages, the heart-shaped spade and the flirty, colorful packaging is particularly popular among moms, grandmas, and females in general. Stylish and beautifully crafted, these complete gardening kits make fantastic gifts for Mother’s Day, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, weddings, and birthdays.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garden Tools
Whether gardening is a hobby or just something you do to improve your home’s curb appeal, the right tools make the job easier. But if you’re new to gardening, you may not know exactly which tools you need. Some are designed for digging up weeds, while others are geared toward turning over soil and planting. There are also pruning shears for cutting back limbs and keeping your shrubbery in good shape.
If you’re starting from scratch, it will be worthwhile to invest in a full gardening toolset. A set gives you all the basics you need to get started. For the basics, consider at least purchasing pruning shears and a trowel to start. A good gardening knife can also come in handy for weed removal.
Once you’ve amassed a few tools, you’ll probably want something to store them in. If you buy a full set, it will likely come with a tote for carrying. But you can easily find caddies and backpacks with varying storage capacities. Look for one with pockets designed specifically for carrying the types of gardening tools you’ll be using.
A gardening toolset can also be a great gift for someone else, particularly if it comes with its own tote bag. Check first to make sure the recipient doesn’t already have a full gardening set. If so, the one you buy may simply duplicate what the person already has. However, you may take a look at someone’s existing set and realize that you can provide something much more durable and useful.
The most important feature in most gardening tools is the blade itself. You’ll want something that’s not only sharp enough to handle the task but also can remain sharp through many long springs and summers. Gardening tools will be exposed to dirt and moisture, and they can be subject to corrosion and rust over time. At the very least, a weaker tool’s blade will quickly begin to dull.
The Garden Tool Buying Guide
- Durability is an important issue with gardening tools. Look for tools with a handle that will hold up to the rigors of gardening, as well as a blade that will stay sharp over many uses.
- The handle of your gardening tools plays a role in how torturous the work is. An ergonomic, comfortable design can protect your hands while you’re gardening, allowing you to work for longer without fatigue.
- The blade design also plays a role in a tool’s functionality. Stainless steel tends to be the most durable, holding up to pressure and working more efficiently.
- If you invest in a tote bag for your gardening tools, keep in mind it will regularly be exposed to dirt and grime. A darker color will likely work best.
- With pruning shears, the spring can sometimes lead to hand fatigue. Look for one that isn’t too stiff. A protective sheath over the spring itself can keep moisture and dirt from corroding the spring and causing problems.
- With a tool like pruning shears, compact design can come in handy. It allows you to easily slip it into a pocket while you work.
- Pruning shears are rated for a specific cutting diameter. Pay attention to the types of branches you have in your garden and choose a pair that can easily cut through your branches.
- Some shears are better at growing and green branches, but they struggle when it comes to dead branches. The sharper, the better if you have an abundance of dry limbs to manage.
- If you’re left-handed, take a close look at the locking mechanism on your shears. Make sure it isn’t designed specifically for those who are right-handed.
- Sap and dirt can wear down your gardening tools. For best results, wipe each tool down with a clean rag before storing. Make sure you store them in a dry place between uses, especially during the long winter months.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide