Gallery Solutions Tilting Modern Floor Mirror
Last updated date: July 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Floor Mirror for a detailed review of all the top .
This floor mirror has a simple elegance that looks stunning in just about any room. It's self-standing, so you can have it set up and ready to use right out of the box. The gray-washed frame is neutral in color, which means it will go nicely with a variety of color schemes.
In our analysis, the Gallery Solutions Gallery Solutions Tilting Modern Floor Mirror placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Take a quick look before you step out the door with the 16 inch x 57 inch framed grey wash floor free standing mirror with easel. this full size mirror is a modern update on the classic leaning mirror with clean modern lines that offers simple, yet contemporary appeal. it’s lightweight design make is easy to move and adjust with an adjustable easel stand that allows you to tilt the mirror as desired. rear stand measures 38 inches tall and finished in a smooth black which compliments this full length mirror’s washed grey frame. it measures 58. 1 inches tall x 17. 6 inches wide and the modern narrow frame measures . 78 inches wide.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Full-length floor mirrors are taller than they are wide, to allow you to see your full reflection all at one time. Not only are they useful for seeing an entire outfit, they also add lightness and brightness to rooms.
Some styles stand on the floor and can be tilted up and down, while others have solid frames and can also be wall-mounted. If you have more space, you might like a freestanding floor mirror that complements your décor. Some mirrors feature the ability to be wall-mounted, lean on the wall or be freestanding for the ultimate in flexibility.
Full-length mirror sizes range from about 43 inches by 13 inches to 68 inches by 32 inches, but other sizes are available if you shop around. Be sure to measure your space before buying a mirror.
If you want a freestanding floor mirror, you can choose one that has its own standing frame on the back. Easel mirrors have rear adjustable supports that you can tilt. Vintage-style cheval (“horse” in French) mirrors are oval-shaped, with vertical bars and four feet. They have two separate pieces that connect with a joint, so they can swivel.
The Buying Guide
- Interior decorators like to lean floor mirrors up against walls, and they often use them for purely decorative reasons. If you are doing this, be sure to match the mirror to your furniture; it could make a lovely focal point for a room.
- See how much the mirror weighs before buying, since heavy frames can make some mirrors tip the scales at 40 or more pounds. You may need a friend to help you carry it, plus sturdier hardware if you want to hang it on a wall.
- Always use a stud finder before hanging hardware for a mirror.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide