Gain flings! HE Moonlight Breeze Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs
Last updated date: September 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laundry Detergent Pods-2 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laundry Detergent Pod-2 you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Laundry Detergent Pods-2 for a detailed review of all the top laundry detergent pods-2.
Get double the cleaning ingredients in these laundry detergent pods. They leave your clothes smelling fresh for six weeks after washing. The pods can work in regular or high efficiency washing machines.
In our analysis, the Gain Gain flings! HE Moonlight Breeze Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. Keep container fully closed. Never leave any pacs out of container. DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised. AVOID BREAKING PACS. Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. If swallowed, or if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin, call your local Poison Control Center (or in US: 1-800-222-1222) or doctor immediately. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laundry Detergent Pods-2
Laundry has been a part of people’s lives for as long as there have been clothes. However, just because it’s a task we have done for eons doesn’t mean it is easy or enjoyable. Have you ever spilled laundry detergent while pouring it from a giant bottle into a tiny measuring cup or wondered if you’ve used too little or too much detergent in a load? If you want to make washing your clothes easier and stress free, consider adding laundry detergent pods to your routine.
Laundry detergent pods are small pouches made from water-soluble material. They are filled with the perfect amount of concentrated laundry detergent for one load. Some laundry detergent pods also contain softener and other washing products. There is no need to guess how much detergent you need for a load or worry about spilling any products as you pour. Everything is measured out into a convenient pouch.
The most important criteria to look for in your laundry detergent pods is cleaning power. Can they do the job as well as your regular detergent – if not better? Check to see whether the laundry detergent pods have stain removing power for tough stains like those from grass, tomato sauce or dirt.
You’ll also want to make sure that the laundry detergent pods won’t irritate your skin. If you have sensitive skin, then laundry detergent pods that are heavily fragranced may cause you itching or discomfort. Be especially careful if you wash baby clothes using a new laundry detergent pod as their skin can be very delicate.
Do you separate your laundry into colors, materials or delicates? Check to see whether the laundry detergent pods are designed for all types of clothes or specific ones. For example, some are best for whites or darks while others are ideal for woolens or delicates.
The Laundry Detergent Pod-2 Buying Guide
- Many people have a sensitivity to certain smells or strong smells. If this is the case, opt for an unscented or lightly scented laundry detergent pod. This way, your clothes won’t have an overwhelming scent when they come out of the wash.
- Not sure how many laundry detergent pods you should use? It all depends on the size of your load of washing and the type of pod you have. Laundry detergent pods typically come with instructions that tell you how many pods you need to use with a certain load weight. For example, a medium-sized load of laundry is about 12 pounds, which usually requires one laundry detergent pod. However, if you have a large-capacity washer with a 20-pound load, then you may need to use two laundry detergent pods to get the job done. If you’re doing a regular load of laundry but the clothes are heavily soiled, you may also need an extra laundry detergent pod.
- Laundry detergent pods will not harm the mechanisms of your washing machine. The outer pouch material is water soluble and will completely dissolve during the washing. It’s best to place the laundry detergent pouch directly into the drum of the washer, not in the detergent dispenser drawer. This way, the pouch can begin to dissolve right away. Add your clothes in after you have added the laundry detergent pod.
- Dishwasher pods look and feel similar to laundry detergent pods. However, they are not the same product and should not be used interchangeably. Never use a dishwasher pod in the laundry or a laundry detergent pod in the dishwasher.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide