G-TING Pot Rack Organizers
Last updated date: February 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pan Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pan Organizer you should buy.
Update as February 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pan Organizer for a detailed review of all the top pan organizers.
Thanks to the silicone anti-slip covers, the G-TING Pot Rack Organizers doesn't require mounting. That means you won't need any tools to assemble the pan organizer. You'll also have the option of using the organizer vertically on a countertop or horizontally in a cabinet.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the G-TING Pot Rack Organizers placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Are you still struggling with how to organize all your pots and pans? A simple kitchen gadgets can help you solve your kitchen organization and storage problem. G-TING Pot Racks, 8 Tier Pots and Pans Organizer, Adjustable Pot Lid Holders & Pan Rack With 3 DIY Methods, Lid Organizer for Pots and Pans Accommodate your sizing needs The 8 tiers are height adjustable providing ultra flexible storage, allowing storage all your cookware in one rack. Store up to 8 pots and pans safely and tidily. Long Lasting Stylish and reliable, lengthen the life of your pots and pans by minimizing scratches! No need to stack your pans and pots any longer. Beautify the kitchen With 3 DIY methods, you can make the pot rack lay down or stand. Effortlessly stack up to 5 -10 frying pans, sauce pans, griddles or pots of various sizes. If your countertop can not place the pan holder, you can still put pot organizer rack into your cabinet. No more mess in your kitchen or your cabinet. Size: Height: 14.96 inches (38 cm) Length: 9.05 inches (20.5 cm) Width: Tier at one side: 10.82 inches (28cm) Tier at two sides: 20.47 inches (53cm) Beautify your kitchen Accommodate your sizing needs The 8 tiers are height adjustable providing ultra flexible storage, allowing storage all your cookware in one rack. Store up to 8 pots and pans safely and tidily.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pan Organizers
When your kitchen is clean and organized, you’ll find preparing and cooking meals goes much more smoothly. Installing a few organizers is a great way to keep like items neatly together and in a dedicated spot. Fortunately, there are many different types of pan organizers on the market that fit every budget and pan collection.
Take a look at your available storage space and how many items you have to organize. Keep in mind that some organizers, like the Simple Houseware Kitchen Pantry Organizer Rack, can hold baking sheets, cutting boards, small casserole dishes and lids in addition to pans.
Simple organizer racks come in two styles. You can get them with rubber feet, so they stand on their own or with a mounting count. Either style can typically be installed vertically or horizontally. For example, the Deco Brothers Kitchen Pan Organizer Shelf fits four pans horizontally and five vertically. How you install it will most likely depend on the space you have in your cabinet.
Should you fill your cabinets and still have a few pots and pans leftover, go with an organizing shelf, like the Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack. Most wall racks allow you to store items on a top shelf and hang items from swivel hooks underneath.
Large homes and homes with big families may require a full baker’s rack. The Whitmor Baker’s Rack with Removable Cutting Board stands 3 feet tall and has four shelves, as well as a series of hooks for hanging pans, cooking utensils or mugs. Since the bottom shelf is capable of holding up to 250 lbs., you’ll also have a place to store your small appliances.
The Pan Organizer Buying Guide
- While some racks can be used without mounts, they may not be capable of holding heavy pots and pans.
- Some pan organizers require assembly. Make sure you have the tools needed before you make the purchase. Others don’t require any tools at all. Either way, be sure to read up on how easy or difficult assembly will be before you buy.
- You may find certain organizers aren’t necessarily ideal for corner cabinets that are designed like turntables.
- Always review the terms of any product warranties before you buy, as many of them are limited to certain defects.
- There are pan organizers to fit just about every budget. The most affordable are the Simple Houseware Kitchen Pantry Organizer Rack and the Deco Brothers Kitchen Pan Organizer Shelf, as they fit right inside your cabinets. The Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack is moderately priced, thanks to its ability to add storage space using your kitchen walls. The most expensive pan organizer is the Whitmor Baker’s Rack with Removable Cutting Board, which stands 3 feet tall.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide