Fuxury 10 X 13-Inch Boutique Moisture-Proof Poly Mailers, 100-Count
Last updated date: September 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Poly Mailers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Poly Mailer you should buy.
Update as September 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Poly Mailers for a detailed review of all the top poly mailers.
White, purple and teal are just three of the colors these poly mailers come in. They are an excellent choice for a boutique or small business that wants to make their deliveries stand out. The set includes a total of 100 mailers that measure 10 by 13 inches, which is large enough to fit a variety of clothing items.
In our analysis, the Fuxury Fuxury 10 X 13-Inch Boutique Moisture-Proof Poly Mailers, 100-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
10×13 Poly Mailer & Durable Protection: Usable Size: 10×13″; QTY: Pack of 100 count. Fu Global poly mailers bags a reliable shipping and packaging solution for your retail or online business. These poly shipping mailers are lightweight and easy to ship. They are a great alternative to bulky and expensive shipping boxes. Plastic mailing envelopes are cost-effective, durable, and will help to greatly reduce the cost of shipping. Perfect for packaging non-fragile items: The packing polymailer is used for shipping, packaging, mailing, wrapping. Ideal for mailing clothes, hoodies, apparel, jackets, sweaters, coats, jeans, pillow, mini quilt, shirts, T-shirts, small backpacks, handbags, purses, books, vitamins, supplements, nutrition products and small buissness items, etc. Perfect for online retailers, clothing boutiques, office-supplies, family, stores, shops, crafts, schools and warehouses. Self-Stick and Privacy-Protection: With long-lasting corlored outer surface and dark inner lining, our flexible poly packaging bags are crafted with only the finest materials to protect your items and confidentiality. The top self-adhesive tamper-proof seal make it easy to use without extra tape and the surface layer of our ploy shipping bag is easy for sticking stamps & address labels. Waterproof Shipping Envelopes: Durable polyethylene film provide waterproof, moisture-proof, puncture-proof, tear-proof, which exceptionally protect your packages from being damp or damaging. polybag envelope is sufficient to mail the items on rainy day. You can count on our poly shipping envelopesto keep your packages safe until they reach their destination. Save Your Time and Shipping Cost: Fuxury poly shipping mailer bags are an affordable alternative to standard packaging, and they will help keep your customer’s items safe while reducing shipping costs. Plastic mailer bags are great for shipping light and less fragile products, which are light but pretective enough to save you some money on weight for shipping.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Poly Mailers
Whether you own a small business or love to send packages to friends and family, you’ll want to pick up a set of poly mailers. There are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind when browsing the available sets.
Start by considering the size of the poly mailers. You want to make sure they are big enough to accommodate your items, but not so big that your product slides around on the inside. The most common sizes sold are 6 by 9, 7.5 by 10.5, 10 by 13 and 12 by 15.5 inches.
Next, determine how the mailer is designed to hold up during transport. Ideally, you’d like to go with a set that is waterproof, tear-resistant and puncture-resistant. There are poly mailers on the market that are created with three layers to give you all the protections mentioned above. There are also mailers that have been heat-sealed to prevent cracking around the edges.
Consider how easy the poly mailer is to use. Some require that you wet the adhesive strip in order to seal it, while others have a self-seal strip that doesn’t require you to go that extra step.
Check whether the poly mailer is made with cushioning. This is important if you plan on sending anything of value or anything that could possibly break during transit. Mailers without padding are best for documents, T-shirts and books, while cushioned mailers should be used for sending jewelry and collectibles.
Instead of a pre-made poly mailer, you may also want to create your own packaging from a flex-and-seal shipping roll. These rolls come in lengths of 10, 20, 50 and 200 feet by 15 inches. Simply cut a section of the roll to fit around the product, lay the item on one side of the section and fold the remaining section over the product. Then press around the sides and the item is now securely sealed inside. This option saves both time and money.
The Poly Mailer Buying Guide
- Always use either an adhesive label or a permanent marker to address your poly mailer. Pens, colored pencils and some markers may wipe off if the package gets wet. That would make the address blurry, and possibly prevent it from being delivered.
- Poly mailers come in a variety of colors that will help your package stand out. Color mailers are a great choice for small businesses and boutiques. Common colors include, white, black, purple, pink, teal, beige and yellow.
- When working with a flex-and-seal roll, you will need a pair of scissors to cut a section out for the item you’re shipping. Make sure you consider the height of the item and not just the length and width when making your cut.
- If you own a small business, make sure you save the receipt from your poly mailer purchase, as you can deduct this expense on your tax return. You can also deduct the shipping costs as well. Contact a local CPA for a list of all the tax deductions you are eligible to claim.
- Poly mailers are designed to be lightweight to keep postage costs low, but you still want to make sure that you are going with a set that offers privacy protection. If the mailer is too thin, someone may be able to see what’s inside.
- Poly mailers are eco-friendly and recyclable, so you don’t want to just toss the mailer in a trash can. If there are any product labels, you’ll need to cut those off and then place the mailer in your recycling bin.
- There are poly mailers on the market that are designed for returns. They contain two adhesive strips instead of one, so that the recipient can reuse the mailer to send back an unwanted item. If you offer returns on the items in your store, you may wish to go with this option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide