FURINNO Wooden Living Room Coffee Table
Last updated date: September 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Living Room Coffee Table for a detailed review of all the top .
It takes just 10 minutes to assemble this living room coffee table. The table is oval in design, constructed from an engineered wood and outfitted with a lower shelf. Consumers can choose between a dark brown, French oak gray, espresso and light blue finish.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the FURINNO Wooden Living Room Coffee Table placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FURINNO basic home living tables is designed to meet your need of fits in your space and fits on your budget. The main material- Composite wood is made from recycled materials of rubber trees. All the materials are manufactured in Malaysia and comply with the Green rules of production. There is no foul smell, durable and the material is the most stable amongst the medium density composite woods. A simple attitude towards lifestyle is reflected directly on the design of FURINNO furniture, creating a trend of simply nature. All the products are produced and packed 100-percent in Malaysia with 90% – 95% recycled materials. Care instructions: wipe clean with clean damped cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals. Pictures are for illustration purpose. All decor items are not included in this offer.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Coffee tables serve a very important purpose in a living room. Not only do they typically hold decorative items like framed photos and plants, but they can also be very functional. You’ll often find items like lamps and coasters for holding drinks on living room coffee tables.
If you’re shopping for one of these pieces of furniture for your own living room, you probably have a general idea of what you want. Think of the items you’ll likely keep on your coffee table and make sure you’ll have a surface area that will easily hold everything.
In addition to the width of the table’s surface area, height is also an important factor. If you reach over to grab your coffee cup in the morning, will you need to reach down or will it be level with you? Decide what height you find ideal and look for a coffee table that matches.
The Buying Guide
- Sturdiness is something to consider in a coffee table. Sure, you won’t likely be piling it down with heavy items, but a coffee table built with high-quality materials can hold up over the years.
- It can be convenient to buy furniture and have it shipped to your house. After all, that means you won’t have to try to get a fully assembled piece of furniture home or pay extra for delivery. But online furniture needs assembly, and some are easier to assemble than others.
- Take a close look at the measurements before buying. Make sure the table won’t be larger or smaller than you expected once you get it home.
- Storage is also a consideration. Many coffee tables come with at least one extra shelf for storing things. Some include baskets or doors to hide your clutter.
- If you have wood floors, make sure the feet of the table won’t scratch. If they will, you may need to consider a rug to protect your flooring.
- The color of the coffee table is worth noting, as well. You’ll find that espresso end and coffee tables look classy, but a rustic look may be a better fit for your space’s existing décor. If you find a table you like, check to make sure the manufacturer doesn’t sell the same table in various finishes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide