FURINNO Compact Slide-Out Keyboard Drawer Desk, 39.4-Inch
Last updated date: January 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Desk for a detailed review of all the top .
In addition to being stylish, this desk is also highly functional. It's built with a slide-out keyboard drawer, several shelves for your computer monitor and screen and a bottom storage compartment. Only minimal assembly is required, which means you'll be able to use this desk soon after it arrives.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the FURINNO Compact Slide-Out Keyboard Drawer Desk, 39.4-Inch placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Simple stylish design yet Functional and suitable for any room. Material: manufactured from CARB compliant composite wood, non-woven bins. Fits in your space, fits on your budget. Features slide-out keyboard drawer, CPU storage and a non-woven drawer. Some assembly required. Please see instruction. Product Dimension: 39. 4(W)x15. 8(D)x34. 1(H) inches. Included Components: Hardware.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whether used in your home office, bedroom or study, a desk provides a place to comfortably use your computer, read, write or work on projects. It will often provide enough space for a computer and accessories and have room for other items like books and decor. Since a desk can have various purposes, you’ll often find options ranging from basic desks that look like tables to multipurpose units complete with shelves and drawers.
When shopping, you’ll want to consider how you’ll use the desk to find the right style. For example, a basic table-like desk can suit reading, writing and using a computer well. On the other hand, a multipurpose unit can meet your storage needs if you have a tight space or just want the convenience of drawers and shelves. You can also find L-shaped desks that work great for corner spaces and provide the space of two desks together.
You’ll need to choose a desk with the right height, length and depth. You’ll often find lengths ranging from 36 to 55 inches where the largest size can support multiple monitors and the smallest can hold a laptop and accessories. Check the desk’s depth so that you have enough space between you and the back of the desk for your items. An appropriate height is important so that you have enough legroom.
Most desks are made for sitting down, but some manufacturers have made models that adjust for standing and offer you flexibility in how you work or study. Such standing desks may have motors and buttons for convenience, while others require you to raise the desk manually.
Regardless of type or style, look for a desk that can hold up to heavy use. Many desks have metal legs that offer stability on carpeted and non-carpeted spaces and have feet that adjust to provide a level surface. The top of the desk often is made of durable wood or metal and may have anti-scratch and waterproof protection.
Keep in mind that some desks come with bonus features you may not have even thought about. For example, you can find desks with dry-erase tops, charging ports for your gadgets and cable management features.
The Buying Guide
- If you plan to use a separate mouse and keyboard for your computer, you can look for a desk with a tray that pulls out. This will save you some room for other items on the top of the desk.
- Don’t forget your existing furniture when choosing a desk. If you have mostly traditional wooden furniture, look for a solid wooden desk with the same kind of finish to blend in well. A modern metal desk with a top in a neutral color can fit in with most furniture as well.
- When choosing the right desk size, you may feel stuck between two options and may need to compromise if you want a lot of workspace but have a small room. In this case, you could consider an L-shaped corner desk or a desk with extra vertical space through shelves and drawers. In any case, consider the space your existing furniture takes up and your plans for using the desk.
- Sturdiness becomes even more important when you buy a desk with shelves and drawers attached. If you plan to use that space to store heavy items like books, check the desk’s weight capacity to avoid damage and safety risks.
- When buying a desk with built-in chargers or cable management tools, you’ll want to put more thought into how to arrange items on the desk. If you plan to have your computer on a specific side of the desk, make sure your cables can reach the openings or ports easily. Otherwise, you could consider changing how you position the desk or your computer.
- If you plan to use your desk for writing, look for one with a smooth surface or consider an accessory like a desk pad to allow for comfortable writing.
- Look into desks with waterproofing and scratch-resistance to reduce wear and tear and make your product last longer.
- Basic table-like desks tend to be easier to assemble as you’ll usually just need to connect the legs and feet, so you may be able to assemble these alone. Consider getting a helping hand for larger desks as well as those with irregular designs that can be trickier to put together.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide