FURIDEN 360-Degree Extra-Long Cord Straightening & Curling Hair Tool
Last updated date: May 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Tools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Tool you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Hair Tools for a detailed review of all the top hair tools.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the FURIDEN 360-Degree Extra-Long Cord Straightening & Curling Hair Tool placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ONLY ONE STEP: FURIDEN professional hair straightening with directional switch new design, only one step to rotate clockwise to desired salon high heat. The Revolutionary One Step straightener and Styler gives you ultra-smooth silky hair with the touch of a button. LESS TIME: FURIDEN best flat iron with MCH, a new heating standard for hair appliance. This flat iron curler heats quickly in 15s, Save Energy, More Durable, Lasts Longer, significantly reduces overall straightening, hair styling time compared to conventional hair straighteners. NO SNAGGING & NO TUGGING: FURIDEN 360°swivel long cord flat iron for women with floating plates ，balanced heat plates that move when you do. The floating plates with curved edges continuously adjust the angle to avoid snagging your hair to give you more control while styling. BETTER THAN CURLING IRON: The plates of hair straightener with curved edges continuously adjust the angle to avoid snagging your hair and make it easier to use for beautiful curls and beach waves. Throw away your curling iron and get silky-smooth straight or bouncy dreamy curls in just one tool! GIFTS FOR WOMEN’S BIRTHDAY: A great present for your wife, mom, grandmother, sister, daughter, best friend or girlfriend. This curated hair straightener makes a fun and unique gift is sure to make that special lady in your life feel cherished and loved.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Tools
While you could do your hair without them, hair tools can save time and offer flexibility whether you’re drying, straightening or curling your hair. When deciding which hair tools to add to your collection, you’ll want to consider your hair styling plans and preferences. In addition, keep in mind that hair tools are often versatile so that one item might both dry and style your hair, or a tool might handle both curling and straightening.
If you’re looking for a tool to dry your hair, you can choose from hair dryers in various sizes and with different speeds and wattages. You might opt for a lower-powered compact hair dryer with a couple of heat and speed settings for traveling. You can also choose from professional-level hair dryers that are powerful enough to dry your hair more quickly and come with concentrator and diffuser attachments for easy styling. If you want versatility, brush-shaped hair dryers are convenient for easy and quick blowouts.
Curling irons are a good choice whether you want light waves or defined curls. They most often come with single barrels in various sizes, where smaller barrels produce tighter curls and larger ones work for looser waves. However, you’ll also find multi-barreled options made for quickly making your hair wavy. When looking at curling irons, you’ll notice there may or may not be a clamp. Going with a clampless iron offers more flexibility for styling and can make your waves look more natural.
Flat irons are more versatile than curling irons since you can use one to both straighten and curl your hair with the right techniques. You’ll want to choose one with the right plate size for your hair length and texture. A one-inch plate works great for those with fine or short hair, while a wider plate suits thick or long hair. Some flat irons are labeled for use with either damp or dry hair and can save you some time.
While hairdryers, flat irons and curling irons are the most popular hair tools, you can also find specialty tools. For example, there are hair irons with special plates for making your hair crimped or wavy as well as electric paddle brushes that straighten dry hair without a traditional flat iron. You can even find special devices that you stick your hair inside to either automatically dry or style it.
The Hair Tool Buying Guide
- Always apply a heat protectant spray, cream or gel before using hair tools.
- When using a flat iron or curling iron, know how to set it to the right temperature for your hair’s type and condition. If you have damaged or thin hair, avoid going higher than 300 degrees Fahrenheit. On the other hand, you might need to set your tool to at least 350 degrees Fahrenheit if you have very curly or coarse hair. A temperature of 300 to 380 degrees Fahrenheit is a good option for medium hair without damage.
- If you want better results, you should section your hair using clips before you dry or style it. You’ll then want to avoid taking too large sections at a time or going over the same strands for too long.
- You’ll find that hair tools vary in the heat settings they offer. It’s helpful to choose a product that has the right temperature ranges for your needs and that is easy to control. In the case of hair dryers, you’ll need to consider the drying speeds too since some only have low and high speeds and skip the medium option.
- Don’t forget to apply the right hair products for the desired results. For example, if you want sleek hair and plan to use a flat iron, add in a smoothing cream. If you’re aiming for curls, consider a curl enhancer if you have them naturally or a mouse if you’ll be using a curling iron.
- Even if your hair tool says you can use it on wet hair, try to let your hair air dry until it’s slightly damp. This can help reduce your styling time and reduce damage. In addition, avoid using a hair tool on damp or wet hair if it’s not labeled for that purpose.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide