Furhaven Tiger Tough Entertainment Cat Tree
Last updated date: June 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cat Trees and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cat Tree you should buy.
Update as June 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cat Tree for a detailed review of all the top cat trees.
This multi-story cat tree has toys and a ladder for hours of fun. The posts are wrapped in sisal to encourage scratching, but the rest of the tree is covered in comfortable faux fur. The tree measures 19.7 by 19.7 inches at the base and is 69.3 inches high. It comes in cream and silver gray.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Furhaven Tiger Tough Entertainment Cat Tree placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your cat will love the Furhaven Tiger Tough Cat Tree House Condo Entertainment Double Decker Playground Furniture! It features two separate enclosed cat condos, a Cat-IQ busy box, dangling mouse toy, sisal scratching posts, a dangling ball and springy-wand ball cat toys! This tall 5-ft. 8-in. cat tower has multiple levels of enjoyment, and whether your kitty is on the lower level playing with the dangling mouse toy, relaxing in privacy in one of the kitty condos, or stretching on an upper cat perch to play with the Cat-IQ Buys Box, you will know that your cat is happy and safe. The bottom base is large and sturdy, and to keep it interesting, the fabric-covered cat shelves, and the cat houses, come in different shapes and sizes. Several tall columns keep the cat tree secure and are covered with sisal rope-covered cat scratching posts for your cat’s scratching training and pleasure. The cat condo on the second level has a cat ladder that reaches up to the second cat house, and your kitty will want to climb to the upper levels and play with the Cat-IQ busy box, the dangling cat toy, and the spring-y ball toy. Your kitty will get plenty exercise jumping, stretching, and playing on this amazing piece of cat furniture. The Double Decker Playground cat tree is easy to clean by spot-washing with a damp cloth and vacuuming it when needed.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cat Trees
If you have a cat, you likely already know the benefits of a cat tree. Many pet owners turn to cat trees to give their furry family members something to claw and scratch besides their furniture. But they can also serve as a nice “home” space for your cat, with some even offering little houses that can be great places to nap or hide out for a little while.
There are a few things to look for in a cat tree. Most will come with multiple platforms, some in different sizes. It’s important to pay attention to how sturdy it will be as your cat jumps from one level to another. You don’t want your cat tree to tip over while your pet is on it. Look for a heavy-duty base and solid construction. Some even include hardware so that you can attach it to a wall.
You may also want to look for a cat tree that will blend well with your existing décor. Most pet owners slide the cat tree into a corner, but your cat might appreciate it if you place your cat tree near a window, or in a place where it can rest comfortably close to the family. You can find cat trees in varying colors that will easily blend with your existing furnishings and carpeting.
The Cat Tree Buying Guide
- The construction of a cat tree plays a direct role in how sturdy it is. Many are made with particleboard and covered in soft carpet for comfort. The higher the grade of particle board, the more likely it will both be durable and stable.
- The cat tree is only part of the fun. Many designs build in features like hanging toys and houses. Some even have removable hammocks for comfortable napping.
- Most cat trees turn the supporting post into a scratching area for cats. The post is simply covered in sisal to provide a good scratching surface.
- With some cat trees, a small ladder is added between levels to make it easy for the cat to climb.
- Most cat trees will require assembly, and this can vary widely in difficulty. If you can access them before you buy, look at the setup instructions for your cat tree and, if not, make sure step-by-step directions will be included when it arrives.
- Make sure the material covering the levels of the cat tree is comfortable. Most are covered in carpet or faux fur, but this can vary.
- If you’re concerned about pet safety, look for a cat tree that uses pet-friendly materials in its construction. Some manufacturers prioritize this.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide