FUREEY Nylon Rope Nurse Badge Clip, 3-Pack
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nurse Badge Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nurse Badge Clip you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Nurse Badge Clip for a detailed review of all the top nurse badge clips.
These three nurse badge clips, featuring sweet designs under transparent crystalline surfaces, are lightweight and sturdy, using a heavy-duty stainless steel spring that makes carrying multiple cards and keys easy. The cord is almost 24 inches long.
In our analysis, the FUREEY FUREEY Nylon Rope Nurse Badge Clip, 3-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Unique design& costom: Crystalline transparent surfaces perfectly display the beauty inside, and alligator clip on the back can rotate 360 degrees , more range of motion while providing a secure grip.Commodity real shot,What you see is what you get, buy with confidence. Lightweight and sturdy: Small body size of 3.2 cm in diameter, and weight of 0.64 ounces only, light weight and easy to carry. It has a stainless steel inner spring is more heavy duty than average. It can hold multiple light weight cards and keys (up to 70 grams/2.4 OZ). Retractable Reel: Adopted upgraded nylon rope, retractable length of about 60 cm, convenient to commute in with your word card. Alligator clip on the back can tightly clamped on your uniform, and the sturdy plastic snap strap securely secures ID card, ensuring your badge doesn’t fall off your uniform. just clip it on clothes, shirt pocket, belt, bag and anywhere as you like. Super Cost-effective Set, include 3 pcs different patterns badge reel, Meet everyday different styles of dressing, with the cute and funnt badge reel,You will be the focus of the crowd.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nurse Badge Clips
Nurse badge clips — which are also used by many different types of workers — are a great way to display your credentials and identification. Sometimes also called badge reels and ID holders, nurse badge clips are a necessary part of the medical professional uniform. That’s because hospitals and clinics require employees to have their ID visible at all times. Not only does this allow people from different departments to be easily identifiable to one another, but it also enables them to build trust with their patients.
One key feature many nurses and other professionals appreciate in their badge clips is retractability. Having a retractable cord on the clip makes it easy to move the ID around as needed without having to unfasten the whole thing from your clothing. For example, you may need to activate doors by swiping the card through a card slot or show your credentials to a patient up close.
The design of the nurse badge clip can even help you differentiate yourself from others. Many different designs are available, from clips made in different shapes to clips with motivational sayings on them. You can also find plain nurse badge clips if you don’t want anything fancy.
The Nurse Badge Clip Buying Guide
- In many cases, having one nurse badge clip is not enough. If you work in multiple locations, having several badge clips for each place is convenient and prevents panic if you forget one someplace. Others like to have variety in their badge clips, choosing a different one for each day of the week. Some nurses also like to match their badge clips with the scrubs they are wearing.
- If you’re buying a badge with a retractable cord, make sure to check the length you need first. If it ends up being too short, you may struggle to swipe the card when you need to. If you end up having to remove the badge clip to use your ID, that pretty much negates the advantage of the cord altogether. You’ll find that 24 inches is a standard size for these cords.
- Durability is essential for nurse badge clips. If they are flimsy, your ID may fall out of the clip and get lost during your shift. Ensure the badge clip is made from hardy materials that can withstand daily use and that the alligator clip on the back is highly secure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide