Fur Goodness Sake Precise-Cut Safety-Shield Dog Nail Clippers
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dog Nail Clippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dog Nail Clipper you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dog Nail Clippers for a detailed review of all the top dog nail clippers.
Avoid cutting the quick with the safety guard on these nail clippers. They are made with heavy duty materials and will last for many years. The clippers provide straight, clean cuts without any effort.
In our analysis, the Fur Goodness Sake Fur Goodness Sake Precise-Cut Safety-Shield Dog Nail Clippers placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pedicures For Your Pooch: Clipping the nails of your furry friend can be a hassle. Make it easier for yourself with these dog nail trimmers. They cut clean, straight, and with little pressure. You’ll have the job done in no time. Clean Cuts Every Time: This nail clipper for dogs is made with sharp stainless steel, helping you make quick, precise cuts. The heavy duty material also means you’ll be using the tool for years. Groom your furry friend with these dog toenail clippers time and time again. Painless For Your Pup: No one wants to hear their dog yelp from the pain that so many pet nail clippers cause. That’s why this tool has a safety guard for their quick. It ensures your doggo will have a painless trimming experience. Easy Peasy: Whether you have small or large hands, using this dog nail clipper is simple. The handle is extra-long, non-slip, and easy-grip. Anyone can become the personal groomer of their pup. Tips & Tricks: For the best cut, use these nail clippers for dogs after their bath. Make shallow cuts, then use the included nail file for trimming. This pet nail clipper will help both you and your dog survive the process.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dog Nail Clippers
For many people, dogs are truly man’s best friend. They are a part of the family, always there to greet them after a long day of work or snuggle up with them on a relaxing Sunday morning. Just like you would take care of yourself or your kids, it’s equally important to take care of your furry friend. One important task dog owners need to do on a regular basis is to trim the pup’s nails using dog nail clippers.
Dogs’ nails grow on a continuous basis, just like human nails. If they lived in the wild, their nails would naturally wear down while they travelled or hunted. However, in their domestic lives, dogs’ nails need to be trimmed or grinded down manually.
If you don’t trim your pup’s nails on a regular basis, there can be some complications. Long nails can chip, break or splinter, which can be painful for your pup. If you have carpeting at home, you will notice that their nails snag on the carpeting. With wooden floors, you’ll begin to hear a clicking noise from their nails touching the ground with every step. Nails that are too long can be painful, especially if they get caught on something or break while pups are playing. They can even grow and twist around the pads on their feet, which is unpleasant and uncomfortable.
There are two main types of tools you can use to trim dogs’ nails: clippers and grinders. Clippers are similar to scissors, and are designed to cut nail length quickly and evenly. The drawback is that clippers can sometimes leave sharp edges on the nails. The other option are nail grinders, which sand down the dog’s nail and buff the edges for a smooth finish.
The Dog Nail Clipper Buying Guide
- Safety is key when it comes to sharp objects. Check to make sure the dog nail clippers have a locking mechanism so you can store them away safely. You don’t want any young children or your pets to get the clippers and accidentally hurt themselves.
- Control and ease of use is important when you’re handling anything sharp around your pup. It’s important for the dog nail clippers to feel secure in your hands. They should also be easy to squeeze closed and open up. When you’re trimming your dog’s nails, you don’t want to have to struggle with the tool.
- The size of your dog will determine the size of nail clippers you need to buy. If you have a large breed, opt for an appropriately sized trimmer. If you go too small, you have difficulty in cutting their nails. However, if the clippers are too big, they may be dangerous to use on your small breed dog.
- The sharpness of the blade is critical to the performance of the dog nail clippers. A dull blade can result in the nail shattering or splintering, which would be very painful for your pup. Opt for nail clippers that have sharp blades for a swift and exact cut.
- Not sure how often to trim your dog’s nails? It will depend on their level of activity. If your dog runs around a lot on different kinds of terrain, it may grind down its nails naturally. However, if your dog spends a lot of time at home, it’s likely its nails will need to be trimmed on a biweekly basis.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide