FunzBo Non-Toxic DIY Jewelry Kit Girls’ Toy, Age 5
Last updated date: April 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys, Age 5 for a detailed review of all the top .
There's so much a little one can do with this girls' toy, age 5. With a total of 520 pop beads per set, there are literally hundreds of different jewelry combinations that can made. Little ladies can create bracelets, necklaces, rings and headbands simply by popping the beads together.
In our analysis, the FunzBo FunzBo Non-Toxic DIY Jewelry Kit Girls’ Toy, Age 5 placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ALL IN ONE COMBO: Contains 520 assortments of Snap pop beads to satisfy girl’s jewelry making needs. HASSLE FREE MATERIALS: Super easy to use, there is no need for strings or threads. Snap the beads together and voilà! Great toys for 4 year old girl. CREATIVITY ENHANCER: Bring out the creativity skills of your kids with Snap Pop Beads toy, Your imagination has no limit! Great pop beads for toddlers! PERFECT GIFT: It is every little girls’ dream to have their jewelry kits. With hundreds of combinations, they will surely be satisfied! Top gifts for 5 years old girl! 30 DAY RISK FREE TRIAL: Full refund within 30 days. Bring this jewelry kit to surprise your kids today!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When you’re searching for girls’ toys, age 5, one of the key things to keep in mind is whether they toys will appeal to them for a long period of time. Will she be interested in the toy when she is 6 or 7, or is it something that she will only have a fleeting interest in for a few weeks or months? The best way to ensure the toys will grow with the child is to get something that they have an interest in.
For example, if your 5-year-old loves dressing up, get her something that she can use to play pretend. Costumes, accessories and pretend household items are perfect examples. If your child loves imitating her parents, then consider getting her a tool belt or a purse. This will capture her interest for a long time because it is a toy that she can play with using her imagination.
Another aspect to consider is whether the toy is open-ended. Some toys can only be played with in a certain way, while others can be a source of inspiration for many different games. For example, a necklace making kit can also be used to make bracelets or other kids of jewelry. Plus, kids can just take out the beads and sort them by color or size; they don’t actually have to make necklaces. Having a choice for playing with a toy in different ways provides kids with more freedom and flexibility.
The Buying Guide
- Be sure to consider how the toy you’re buying can help your child to reach their developmental milestones. At 5 years old, children are getting stronger with their fine motor skills. In order to encourage them in this area, consider toys like a sticker activity book that lets them can practice peeling off stickers on their own and placing them in specific areas.
- To help children improve their memory, critical thinking and communication skills, consider getting a card game or board game. Games that involve matching items to other items are an excellent way to improve these skills while having lots of fun.
- Children are inherently social and love interacting with other children and adults. Consider whether the toy you’re getting encourages social interaction or whether it is more of a solitary activity. For example, a dress-up set is perfect for playing with other children while an activity book is something the child can do on their own.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide