Funsparks Board & Flat Tip Magnetic Dart Game For Adults
Last updated date: January 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dart Games For Adults and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dart Game For Adult you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Dart Game For Adults for a detailed review of all the top dart games for adults.
This dart game is safe to play with both kids and adults. The board is magnetic and comes with 12 safe darts. The board has a keyhole for easy installation.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Funsparks Board & Flat Tip Magnetic Dart Game For Adults placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MODERN TWIST ON A CLASSIC GAME: The magnetic dart board comes with quality, durable magnetic darts that stick every time. These won’t damage your walls or hurt your children like sharp tipped darts, great for all ages and skill levels. FAMILY & FRIEND FUN: Get all your friends and family together and learn the game of darts in safe way. Improve hand-eye coordination & concentration while encouraging sportsmanship. A fun way to spend family & friends evening. TELL US MORE: Innovative design with little numbers to give you the scoring of each slot to also help improve math skills. The dartboard comes with a keyhole slot in the back to make hanging easy and reliable in any room. MAGNETIC DART BOARD TOY AND GAME: Addicting indoor game that will keep you coming back for hours of fun. Works great for game rooms, man caves, offices, homes, birthday parties, playrooms for family game night and more. INCLUDED IN THIS DARTBOARD: 14.5” Magnetic Dartboard, Set of 12 safe magnetic darts, 6 red and 6 green darts. Comes in a nicely designed cardboard box, ideal for gift wrapping for Christmas and birthday toy gifts for kids. Toy gifts for 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 year old boy kids and up.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dart Games For Adults
Darts is one of the most popular games in the world. From bars to pubs to basement game rooms, there are tons of dart games for adults to enjoy. If you’ve got a little bit of space and some hand-eye coordination, you can set up and enjoy your own dart game.
Dart games come in several varieties, but the goal of each one is the same: to throw the dart onto the bullseye. A popular type is bristle board darts which are also sometimes called boar bristles. In this game, you use steel-tipped darts and throw them at a board. This type of dart game is what is commonly found in bars and pubs. The board is self-healing, similar to a cork board, so the sharp darts do not damage the surface.
Another option is the electronic dart board, in which the tips of the darts are soft and made from plastic. The board has thousands of electronic sensors in tiny holes on the surface. When the dart sticks to one of the sensors, the board calculates the corresponding score. The obvious benefit of this type of dart game is you don’t have to worry about keeping score as the board will do it for you.
Most dart games for adults come with darts, but you can also purchase additional darts separately. When selecting darts, the weight is an important factor. Heavy darts tend to fly straighter but require more power, while lighter darts typically float with a small arch. The style of dart will also determine how you play. For example, with longer darts, you may need to place two fingers on the barrel, while with shorter darts you will only have room for one finger.
The Dart Game For Adult Buying Guide
- Depending on how many darts you have and the quality of darts, you may want to consider getting a specialty dart case. This is a good way to keep your darts organized and free from damage. Keeping your darts in a case will also ensure that they don’t wear too quickly.
- A dartboard accessory you will need is a line marker on the floor. This can be made with tape, chalk, paint or another material. The goal is to mark a spot behind which players have to stand in order to play the game. Without a line marker, some players may stand closer than others, giving themselves an unfair advantage in the game.
- When selecting a dart game for adults, be sure to consider how you will hang it up. Check to see whether the game comes with installation hardware as well as detailed instructions. If it doesn’t include any hardware, you will need to purchase the items you need to install the dartboard separately.
- Where should you install the dart board? Ideally, you will need a long clear space. A game room or basement is a popular spot for hanging dart boards at home. Some people hang up the boards behind doors while others hang them up on the wall. Just ensure you have enough space to play with a couple of friends.
- If you have young kids who want to play darts, opt for a game that has velcro or magnetic darts. This is much safer than using the soft-tip or steel-tip darts usually found in adult games. Heavy or sharp darts may end up injuring young children, so it’s best to find a game that is more appropriate for them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide