Funsparks 16-Ring Deluxe Ring Toss Yard Game For Kids
Last updated date: October 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Yard Games For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Yard Game For Kids you should buy.
Update as October 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Yard Games For Kids for a detailed review of all the top yard games for kids.
This fun ring-toss game makes it easy to set up outdoor fun wherever you are. You'll get eight rope rings and eight plastic rings so that you can use the ones that fit your preferences. You simply stand behind a designated line and try to land the rings around the pegs, accumulating points for each ring you land.
In our analysis, the Funsparks Funsparks 16-Ring Deluxe Ring Toss Yard Game For Kids placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
OUTDOOR GAMES FOR FAMILY. Easy to assemble, easy to play, easy to take down. You cant beat classic indoor and outdoor toys for family and friends. YARD GAMES TO POSITIVELY DEVELOP KIDS SKILLS. Great for kids to improve their hand-eye coordination, concentration, fine motor skills and learn valuable lessons on team spirit and healthy competition. GREAT KIDS PARTY GAMES FUN FOR EVERYONE. Put a smile on everybodys face with our 1-4 player toys for kids family games. Lawn games are amazingly fun and can be played virtually anywhere. UNPLUG AND UNWIND WITH RING TOSS. Get children, friends and family up and out for a healthy dose of fun, away from computers, mobile phones and TV. GREAT TOYS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS. Children and kids can quickly put together Ring Toss outdoor game by laying down the solid wood bars and screw in the quality wooden pegs. 100% customer satisfaction.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Yard Games For Kids
Keeping kids occupied can be a challenge, even for the most active families. When the weather is nice, the right games can keep them outside when they might otherwise get bored. You’ll want outdoor games that engage their minds and entertain them while also helping them develop.
One of the first things to look at when you’re searching for yard games is the age recommendation. If you have younger children, you’ll want to make sure the game will be safe for them. But for older children, it can be tough to find a game that will challenge them enough to keep them playing.
But what happens on rainy days? Some lawn games can be played either indoors or outdoors, making them great to have on hand even in winter. Long-standing outdoor games, like lawn darts, have been reimagined in a safer, more indoor-friendly format that gives them a versatility they didn’t previously have.
Lastly, it’s important to keep storage in mind when you’re picking out a yard game for your household. Where will you keep it when you’re not playing? Make sure you have a box or bag to store your game in so you’re not missing pieces the next time you pull it out of storage.
The Yard Game For Kids Buying Guide
- Consider the size of the group you’ll typically have playing your game. Some are better for just a few players, while others work great for groups of eight or more. If you regularly have get-togethers with large groups, you can even consider having multiple games available so that players can play separately.
- In addition to providing hours of entertainment, yard games can also help younger players develop their coordination and motor skills. Keep that in mind while you’re researching games.
- Durability is important in an outdoor game. Inevitably, someone will leave the game outside overnight or even for days at a time. If your game is rained on, you’ll want it to still be usable afterward.
- You’ll also need to be able to clean your yard game eventually. Look for games with pieces that can be easily wiped down or even soaked in soapy water to get rid of accumulated dirt.
- If you plan to take your game on the road with you, check to see how lightweight it is. You might also need a bag to keep everything in during your travels.
- Even with a good plan for storage, you’ll occasionally misplace or break one of the pieces from your set. Make sure you’ll be able to order replacement pieces for any game you buy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide