Fun Express Multi-Ethnic Diversity Collection Puppets
Last updated date: July 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Puppets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Puppet you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Puppets for a detailed review of all the top puppets.
This collection features eight soft plush 14-inch puppets in a variety of hair colors and skin tones, all with embroidered features, sewn-on clothing and working mouths. They're good for small hands and for teaching values like friendship.
In our analysis, the Fun Express Fun Express Multi-Ethnic Diversity Collection Puppets placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kids will have fun for hours playing with these plush Happy Kids Hand Puppets.Great for therapy professionals, daycare, teachers and at home. Each of these delightful hand puppets has a working mouth with a huge smile, embroidered features and durable, sewn-on clothing. 8 hand puppet set. Comes in a wide variety of skin tones and hair colors for a realistic representation of today's multi ethnic and diverse groups of children. Size: 14 inch. Material: Soft Plush. (Spot clean only).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Puppets
Old-fashioned toys can’t be beat. Hand puppets, for instance, are wonderful teaching tools that help children with their communication abilities, motor skills, self-confidence and hand-eye coordination. Puppets also fire up the imagination and aid with emotional and social development.
You’ll find several major styles of puppets available, including finger puppets, mitt puppets and sock puppets. You’ll also find common themes when shopping for puppets, such as animals, popular TV or movie characters and different professions: nurses and teachers, for example, are often represented in puppet form. Puppets are usually made from soft materials like cotton, velour and polyester, with some offering plush, stuffed profiles.
These educational toys also make terrific gifts. Plus, they’re not usually very expensive and do not require batteries. Puppets are made for different age groups, and most will specify the appropriate age in their product descriptions.
Some puppets are washable, while others can only be spot cleaned; check the product description for details. You will pay more for licensed characters, but most puppets and puppet sets are less costly than many other toys with more limited uses.
The Puppet Buying Guide
- It often makes sense to buy more than one puppet, so the original one will have another “friend” to communicate with. You will find many that are sold in sets, which can be more cost-effective — and fun!
- Sets of puppets can be easily used to put on home puppet shows, which kids and adults both love.
- Hand puppets are not just for play. Caregivers use puppets to read stories, and professionals use them in classrooms and therapeutic settings.
- Puppets are lightweight and portable and are great to bring along on car trips and vacations and into waiting rooms.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide