Fuller Brush Electrostatic Lightweight & Durable Multi-Surface Sweeper
Last updated date: January 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sweepers & Accessories and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sweeper & Accessory you should buy.
Update as January 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Sweepers & Accessories for a detailed review of all the top sweepers & accessories.
Lift dirt, pet hair and food crumbs with this electrostatic floor sweeper, which attracts particles on tile, hardwood and even low-pile carpet. The compact size makes it easy to store and even take with you. This product is super-quiet.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Fuller Brush Electrostatic Lightweight & Durable Multi-Surface Sweeper placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Whether it’s your favorite kilim rugs, low pile carpets, hardwood, tile, wood or laminate floors, the Fuller Brush carpet and floor sweeper will leave them sparkling clean faster and more easily than you have ever imagined With this mini, electrostatic stick cleaner you can now clean any surface in a single move and forget about all of that. Bagless, compact, lightweight and with an adjustable handle that makes sweeping under furniture a breeze, you are sure to fall in love with it from day one!. Perfect for quick touch-ups for the home, office, restaurant and more, this intelligent, electrostatic sweeper acts like a magnet as soon as it gets in contact with any surface and instantly collects all dirt, crumbs, glass, dust, pet hair and other debris, making your life easier than ever.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sweepers & Accessories
When it comes to keeping the floors in your house clean, there are some basic tools you’ll use. Mops, brooms and vacuums are necessities in any cleaning toolkit, but other products have come along over the years to make life easier.
Sweepers have long been a versatile alternative to brooms and vacuums. They’re compact and simple items, easy to grab and use as needed. You can find sweepers with disposable cloths, but some also use suction to lift dirt from your floors. The best thing about either of these types of sweepers is that you don’t have to pull out a dustpan to toss out the debris you sweep.
In recent years, some companies have even helped automate the process of home floor cleaning. Robotic vacuums run a cycle around the house on a schedule you set. These machines do require at least a little maintenance, though. You’ll have to empty the dustbin and change the filter occasionally. You may sometimes need to replace one of the brushes to keep it functioning at peak performance.
Don’t forget you’ll need to sweep your outdoor spaces, too. A good leaf blower can help you quickly clear debris away. Traditional leaf blowers use gas and are quite powerful, but newer electric leaf blowers eliminate fumes and are lighter to carry. Some are even cordless and have a battery inside that can be charged.
When you’re considering which floor sweepers to buy, you may wish to look at how easy or inexpensive it is to obtain replacement parts like filters, batteries and brushes. Some of these items are fairly universal, but you’ll find that a few sweepers require you to purchase parts either directly from the manufacturer or from a narrow range of resellers. Before you commit to a purchase, look into how you can order those parts if necessary.
The Sweeper & Accessory Buying Guide
- If your house includes a combination of flooring types, it might be helpful to find one sweeper that can tackle them all. Some sweepers can handle low-pile carpets, wood, vinyl and tile for an all-in-one solution.
- Sweepers that can fold down for easy storage will help you save space. These versions are also more portable and make it easy to take your sweeper on the go with you, if you ever need to clean up your office or a vacation rental home.
- Although sweepers with disposable pads can be convenient, you can also find sweepers that use more sustainable microfiber cloths. These can be tossed into a dishwasher and used multiple times.
- If you’re going for a battery-powered solution like a leaf blower or vacuum, make sure it packs enough power to do the job you need it for.
- Housekeeping can be grueling work. Look for sweepers and leaf blowers with a lightweight build that will reduce fatigue and make that work a little easier.
- Your existing sweeper or vacuum cleaner might come with hoses and various accessories, but you aren’t limited to the accessories that came with it. Search for add-ons that will make your life a little easier. Hose brushes can be especially useful at getting into those cracks and crevices your sweeper can’t.
- One benefit of a sweeper is that it can be quieter than your vacuum cleaner. This is ideal if you have little ones napping throughout the day or if you want to clean after they’ve gone to bed at night.
- If you have pets, you know that dander and hair can tend to cling to floors. A sweeper that uses electrostatic technology can help attract them, ensuring your floors are cleaner than they would be with traditional sweepers and vacuums.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide