Fruit of the Loom Relaxed Fit Jersey Knit Men’s PJ Pants
Last updated date: January 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top PJ Pants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best PJ Pant you should buy.
Update as January 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best PJ Pants for a detailed review of all the top pj pants.
These PJ pants are easy to care for and are machine washable. They are made from cotton and polyester and have a soft feel. The pants have a front fly with a button.
In our analysis, the Fruit of the Loom Fruit of the Loom Relaxed Fit Jersey Knit Men’s PJ Pants placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The super soft, lightweight cotton knit fabric keeps you warm when you need it, but is cool enough for the spring and summer months, and has natural stretch so it moves with you, too. The elastic waistband has a comfortable drawstring cord, so you can tailor the fit to exactly where you need it. Two side seam pockets and a button thru fly complete the classic look. Machine washable; 100 percent cotton.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On PJ Pants
A cozy pair of PJ pants are an essential in everyone’s closet. Whether for kids of adults, pajama pants are the ultimate in comfort. While you can certainly wear them to bed, they are also great for lounging in around the house on a wintry day, while curled up in front of the fireplace reading a book. PJ pants are also the perfect outfit for lazy weekend mornings while having breakfast with the family. Not to mention, if you’re ever taking a sick day at home, nothing makes you feel better than putting on your PJs and lounging on the couch.
One of the most important things to consider when buying PJ pants is comfort, and that comes down the kind of material and the fit of the pants. The right fabric can make you feel enveloped in softness while the wrong fabric can keep you up scratching all night. During the winter months, opt for PJ pants made from flannel, which is breathable yet warm. In the summer months, a lightweight cotton is a great choice.
Most PJ pants have a relaxed fit, so they are not too close to the body but also not too loose. Anything that’s too snug will be uncomfortable to sleep in and anything too baggy may ride up. PJ pants that have a drawstring are great because you can tailor the fit of the waist.
When it comes to patterns on PJ pants, there are no bounds. Plaid is a classic look, but you’ll also find PJ pants with stripes, spots and abstract patterns. Not to mention, there are lots of PJ pants with fun images like cartoon animals or delicious food.
The PJ Pant Buying Guide
- When buying a pair of PJ pants, consider what you can mix and match it with. Think about which pajama tops you already have in your drawer and whether they will go with your pajama bottoms. Look for color similarities within the pieces to create a cohesive look. An accent color on your PJ pants can be the main color of your PJ shirt or vice versa.
- Not sure what kind of shirt to wear with PJ pants? During the colder months, you may want to opt for a long-sleeve crew neck shirt or button-up shirt. While it’s warm out, go with a T-shirt or tank top so you feel cool and comfortable all night.
- If you find a pair of PJ pants you love, it’s likely you’re going to want to wear them again and again. Check the care instructions and ensure the pants are machine washable and can go in the tumble dryer. This is the most convenient option and will ensure your PJs are ready to go whenever you want to slip them on.
- PJ pants don’t always have to be traditional pant length and go down to the floor. You can also find PJ pants that are capri length and go to a little below your knees. Some PJ pants come to about your ankles. Consider what works best for you and will feel most comfortable while you sleep.
- If you sometimes wear your PJ pants during the day, opt for ones that have pockets. This way, you’ll have a place to store essentials such as your phone or wallet if you need them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide