Fruit Of The Loom Machine Washable Boys’ Cotton Underwear, 5-Pack
Last updated date: September 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Boys’ Cotton Underwear for a detailed review of all the top .
Parents can purchase this set of boys' cotton underwear in packs of five, seven and 10. They come in both plain and patterns, as well as a combination of the two. The underwear have a relaxed fit, which is great for boys who don't like the form-fitting briefs.
In our analysis, the Fruit Of The Loom Fruit Of The Loom Machine Washable Boys' Cotton Underwear, 5-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fruit of the Loom Boys’ Knit Boxers are tag free and designed to reduce bunching for a closer fit to the body. This knit boxer is made with soft jersey fabric for all day comfort and features a plush backed waistband that is comfortable against the skin. Our boxers also wick moisture to keep your boy cool and dry all day long. That combined with our tag free design will keep your boy in his comfort zone all day long.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Little boys are quite active, so you’ll want to make sure they have a quality set of underwear that is not only comfortable, but also moves when they move. Cotton underwear is an ideal choice, as this fabric is natural and non-irritating when rubbed against the skin. As you shop for the perfect set of boys’ cotton underwear, you’ll want to consider certain features.
Determine which style of boys’ cotton underwear your child prefers. Traditional briefs are more form-fitting, and they don’t extend down the legs. They are a great choice for everyday wear. Boxer briefs, on the other hand, do extend down the legs while still providing a tight fit. These are ideal for sports and other physical activities. If your son prefers a relaxed fit, you’ll want to get a set of boxers. Boxers are nice and loose and have a snug elastic waistband that holds them in place.
Once you know which style to buy, you’ll need to check the sizes offered. If you’re potty training your 2- or 3-year-old, a brand that offers extra-small sizes is best. Tweens will need a brand that comes in extra-large sizes.
Review the underwear’s fabric next. For example, the Hanes Boys’ Comfort Flex Fit Cotton Boxer Briefs have moisture-wicking capabilities that keep kids cool and dry, while the Fruit Of The Loom Boys’ Cotton Underwear Boxer Shorts are made using a soft-touch waistband that won’t pinch. You also want to make sure the underwear is listed as breathable.
Consider a set of boy’s cotton underwear that has a little something extra to offer. Some packs are tagless, which means no protruding tags that often itch and irritate the wearer. Other sets of boys’ underwear are designed to be strong and durable, as well as fade- and wash-resistant. It’s possible to get a set of boy’s cotton underwear in plain colors, fun patterns or a combination of the two.
The Buying Guide
- Always read the boys’ cotton underwear product label before you wash them for the first time. Typically, you’ll find most are machine washable using the cold-water setting. You’ll need to wash them with like colors and only use non-chlorine bleach (if you use it at all). When you switch the underwear to the dryer, select the tumble dry on low setting. Of course, you can always hang the underwear up to dry, which is often recommended, as it keeps the underwear looking like new longer.
- If boys’ underwear arrived with a slight odor, that can quickly remedied by washing the underwear using OxiClean. Other options including giving the underwear time to air dry or placing some baking soda in with the wash.
- Never iron your boys’ cotton underwear.
- Not all brands follow the same sizes, so it’s always best to consult the brand’s size chart. That way you can look up the best size for your child’s weight and waist measurement.
- Since boys’ cotton underwear are sold in packs of different quantities, you must first figure out how much you’re paying per pair of underwear before you can compare prices. To do this, simply divide the total cost of the package by the number of underwear it contains. You’ll find the Hanes Boys’ Comfort Flex Fit Cotton Boxer Briefs is the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Fruit Of The Loom Boys’ Cotton Underwear Boxer Shorts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide