FrothBlast Handheld Compact Milk Frother For Lattes
Last updated date: July 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Milk Frother For Lattes for a detailed review of all the top .
Constructed from a durable stainless steel, this milk frother for latte is strong and durable. In fact, the motor is made from titanium, so you know it has the capability to effortlessly froth milk, mix a Shirley Temple and whisk a few eggs. To operate the tool, all you need to do is press the bottom on the top of the handle.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the FrothBlast Handheld Compact Milk Frother For Lattes placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BLAST UP A FROTH IN SECONDS! YOU JUST FOUND THE MIGHTIEST HIGH SPEED FROTHER ON THE MARKET! Are you just so DONE with wobbly, flimsy, frothers? Still need that nifty, compact, little gadget but not ready to give up on Powerful High Speed results? DON’T! Meet the undisputed KING of Hand held Frothers! Goodbye feeble, flat froth! Say Hello to the Creamiest, Richest Froth and you’ll soon be crowned Barista of the Day! Order your FrothBlast now and you’ll soon put Dunkin to shame! SUPER POWERFUL TITANIUM MOTOR, CONVENIENT, COMPACT, and PORTABLE! The FrothBlast Milk Frother whips the Living Hell out of your milk literally with same rate of POWER AS A JET ENGINE AT 19,000 RPM!!! Just the slightest touch of a button, and a pair of AA batteries (not included) sets its mighty magic in motion! It’s Wireless, Portable and super compact! Don’t be fooled by its convenient little size! This nifty gadget has the power to whip up a literal FROTH TSUNAMI in 15 seconds! SUPER VERSATILE! UNLIMITED USES! The FrothBlast whisks up every kind of beverage, HOT & COLD! (Optimal performance is at 60 Degrees) From Lattes, Cappuccinos, Milk shakes Macchiatos, Frappes, Matcha teas, bulletproof coffee, keto coffee, to whipped hot chocolate! You can even whisk eggs! NOTHING is beyond FrothBlast! No need to haul out that bulky blender for Protein powder shakes! FrothBlast will whip that drink up before you can say “YUM!” This is THE perfect gift for DIE HARD COFFEE LOVERS! SLIM, MODERN DESIGN, EASY TO CLEAN, LONG BATTERY LIFE! At only 11 inches tall, the Sleek FrothBlast belies its oversized potential! Its motor makes the softest soothing whir unlike some other brands that are noisy and disturbingly jarring. Get a whopping 6 HOURS of use vs. the standard 5 hours with our unique Prolonged-Battery life model! The FrothBlast is easy to clean! Simply rinse with water and soap! The Stainless Steel Whisk is rust resistant so rest assured this’ll last forever! HASSLE FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT! NO NEED TO RETURN! We take pride in our perfect customer service record on Amazon, and we promise to treat you like family- Even if you got this as a gift! In addition to our lifetime replacement, if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will simply refund you! No questions asked! Let the reviews speak for themselves!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Café visits can get expensive, especially if you don’t stick with a basic cup of coffee. But you can get café-quality coffee at home as long as you have the right tools in your kitchen. With a milk frother, you can create a thick layer of foam using your favorite milk product to add texture to a cup of coffee.
When you hear the word “frother,” your mind probably immediately goes to lattes and cappuccinos, and that’s its most common use. A frother is used to add air to liquids, creating a foam-like consistency. But coffee isn’t the only beverage that can use a good layer of foamy milk. With a frother, you can quickly improve a cup of hot chocolate or tea.
Some frothers are even more versatile, though. With the right blend of whisking speed and whisker build, you can go beyond milk to improve the consistency of eggs, batter, baby formula and sauces. You also won’t have to get out the blender when it’s time to make a shake or a smoothie. A good frother can handle that, as well.
If you’re on a restrictive diet, you’ll want to pay special attention to the types of milk your frother can handle. Some frothers can not only create foam from dairy products but can also handle soy, almond and cashew milk, as well as whole milk and half-and-half. If you heat your milk before enjoying it with your latte, look for a frother that can equally manage cold and hot milk.
Although many frothers are handheld devices, you can also find those that steam and froth the milk in a contained unit. This takes a little longer, but it gives you the freedom to try out different types of foam. These units also come with fill lines to show you exactly how much liquid to add to get that perfect cappuccino or latte.
The Buying Guide
- You’ll need to clean your frother between uses, and this process varies between device types. If you have a handheld frother, you can just insert it into a glass of hot water to clean it. Most aren’t dishwasher safe, so look for how much work you’ll need to put into handwashing before you buy.
- Time to froth varies from one frother to another, but typically you’re talking about seconds rather than minutes.
- Although you won’t be using it long, having a handle you can comfortably hold can make frothing easier. Look for a lightweight build and an ergonomic design. Some frothers build the power button into the handle for simple one-handed operation.
- In addition to comfort, a handle should promise to avoid slipping to avoid a messy situation.
- Since your frother will regularly come into contact with liquid, rusting and corrosion can be an issue. High-quality stainless steel will provide the durability you need.
- As you’re considering frothers, keep in mind that you’ll need somewhere to store it between uses. Smaller may be better for that reason. Some frothers come with a stand that you may prefer for storage. A stand also gives you a way to store it upright while you’re making your coffee. However, some frothers stand up on their own, so this may not be an issue.
- The motor plays directly into how quickly your frother will do its job. Look for a frother with multiple speed settings and higher rotations per minute, especially if you plan to froth heavier liquids like cream.
- You can find frothers that have warranties extending as long as two years. If this is important to you, keep that in mind.
- If you prefer that perfect steamed consistency, consider a unit that both steams and froths the milk. This is especially important if you plan to try to create coffee art using a separately sold wand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide