Frigidaire 4.4 Cubic Foot Freestanding Mini Fridge
Last updated date: October 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Frigidaire Refrigerator for a detailed review of all the top .
Make the most of your space by choosing whether to install the door to open left or right. The interior lighting makes it easy to find what you need. This mini-fridge also has a built-in can dispenser to keep your beverages accessible and organized.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Frigidaire 4.4 Cubic Foot Freestanding Mini Fridge placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Reversible door can be installed to open either left or right, allowing you to make the most of your space
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A refrigerator is a kitchen appliance you just can’t do without. A high-quality one, such as those from Frigidaire, ensures your food stays fresher longer so you can reduce waste and save on your grocery bill. There are many different types and styles of Frigidaire refrigerators to choose from.
When you’re trying to decide what’s right for you, first consider the amount of space you have in your kitchen. Where in the kitchen will the Frigidaire refrigerator work best? Take a look for an existing waterline which you’ll need if the fridge you’re planning on getting has an ice dispenser or water dispenser.
Consider how much room you need for the fridge doors to open, and whether there is anything in the way, such as an island counter, kitchen cabinet or door. Carefully measure the whole space for your Frigidaire refrigerator, including the height, width and depth. Decide if you want a Frigidaire refrigerator that is the same depth as your kitchen counter, or if you want one that is slightly deeper. A standard depth fridge is deeper than the regular kitchen cabinets, but you get a lot more storage room. A Frigidaire refrigerator that is counter depth provides a more custom finished and sleek look.
The Buying Guide
- Carefully consider the best layout of the Frigidaire refrigerator for your family. Do you want the freezer at the bottom, top or on the side? Do you like the single-door look or the double French doors? Keep in mind that single doors will be wider and will require more clearance to open, while French doors will require less clearance but on both sides.
- With Frigidaire refrigerators, you can select which finish works best for your kitchen’s aesthetic. Their popular Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel finish is easy to clean and doesn’t get covered in fingerprints anytime someone touches the fridge.
- How big do you need your Frigidaire refrigerator to be? A good rule to follow is to get four to six cubic feet of fridge space for every person in your home. So if you have a family of four, you’ll need at least a fridge that is 20 cubic feet. Having a little extra room is always helpful. Keep in mind that a bigger fridge will result in a bigger energy bill.
- Special features make storing your groceries that much more effective. Look for flexible storage that you can move or remove if you need to store large items. Decide whether an ice or water dispenser is a must for your family. Sectioned climate control helps you keep your food at its optimal temperature.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide