Frienda Transparent Kaleidoscope Rainbow Prism Sunglasses, 3-Pack
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kaleidoscope Rainbow Prism Sunglasses for a detailed review of all the top .
You'll love these three pairs of plastic-framed kaleidoscope rainbow prism sunglasses to wear with friends at festivals. Transparent, black and pink frames are included, and the center of each lens is clear so you can see through it. These sunglasses are 5.5 inches wide, and the lens colors can be changed depending on the angle.
In our analysis, the Frienda Frienda Kaleidoscope Rainbow Prism Sunglasses, 3-Pk placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Gorgeous glasses: Real glass crystal lenses provide wonderful, psychedelic incredible kaleidoscope effect to the wearer. Stand out in the crowd: Rainbow, thick, mirrored, multi-faceted, glass crystal lenses are unique ways to turn heads when at any dance party, music festivals, photo prop, outdoor sports, performances, convert, music festival, or firework show. Specifications: Quantity: 3 pairs. Frame color: pink, black, transparent. Material: plastic frame, glass lens. Size: approx. 14 x 13.5 x 5.3 cm/ 5.5 x 5.3 x 2.1 inch (LWH) Package contents: 3 Pairs of kaleidoscope sunglasses. Warm note: These kaleidoscope sunglasses are great for fantasy and fun, but not to be applied as a regular pair of sunglasses, please bear your own risk. We do not recommend walking or running with them.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Traditional kaleidoscopes are optical instruments, or tubes, that have at least two mirrors inside them. Objects like pieces of colored glass are placed at one end of the tube, and the other end has an eyehole. The mirrors are positioned in such a way that they produce interesting, symmetrical patterns when the tube is rotated.
Kaleidoscope rainbow prism sunglasses are based on this general idea, but are actually light-bending eyewear. Instead of using mirrors, the lenses refract and bend light waves. You may see people wearing these sunglasses at clubs and EDM festivals, and they have gotten a lot of exposure from celebrities who have been seen wearing them.
The lenses are made up of many facets that duplicate the light waves being emitted around the wearer. They turn the lights into repeating patterns. There are a variety of facet patterns available that can produce different visual effects, and some come in rainbow colors, which can add even more to the experience.
Wearing kaleidoscope glasses is a great way to enhance light shows and parties. You can also enjoy wearing kaleidoscope glasses at 3D movies, with the iTunes windows media player, while watching fireworks and even during Christmas displays.
These glasses do not correct vision, and they should not be worn for regular daily use.
Most available kaleidoscope sunglass frames are rounded, and some styles have added embellishments. You even can find pairs decorated with fur, rhinestones and spikes. There are also some kaleidoscope sunglasses available with retro styling and others that are modeled after goggles.
The Buying Guide
- Kaleidoscope rainbow prism sunglasses are a must-have for festivals, especially ones with extensive light shows.
- These glasses produce remarkable visual effects and colors.
- Kaleidoscope sunglasses are made to allow maximum light transmission by refracting light rays. This can be a bit overpowering on a very sunny day.
- The effect of wearing these sunglasses is described as “psychedelic” and “trippy,” so do not run while wearing them. Walking more than a few steps is also not recommended. It’s best to put your sunglasses on and then settle back to enjoy your show.
- Be sure to measure your face before ordering a pair of kaleidoscope sunglasses to be sure that the stated dimensions will comfortably fit you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide