Frenchi Home Furnishing Sofa Table
Last updated date: August 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sofa Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sofa Table you should buy.
Update as August 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sofa Table for a detailed review of all the top sofa tables.
The elegant half-moon shape of this sofa table enriches your home décor. It has a handy drawer for storing small items like remotes or keys. Plus, the lower shelf is great for decorative baskets or books.
In our analysis, the Frenchi Home Furnishing Frenchi Home Furnishing Sofa Table placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The console table with turned legs is a beautiful half round table with one drawer and one external shelf for extra storage and display. The rich cherry finish and the delicately sculpted turned legs make this table the perfect addition to any room. This console table from Alcott Hill is made up of wood in the base and the top. The glossy cherry finish adds distinction to it. The conveniently placed central drawer has a knob handle in keeping with the traditional style of the table. You can use this drawer to store your necessities.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sofa Tables
The sofa table has been around since the 1700s. Back then, it was typically placed at the front of the sofa. It was a long, thin table with at least one drawer and a drop leaf on either end. This made it ideal for storage. Today, the sofa table has moved from the front of the sofa to the back. It is usually placed behind a sofa or used to create a visual separation in places with an open floor plan.
There are many reasons to use a sofa table in your home. One of its greatest benefits is that it’s a small piece of furniture, so it can add storage to a small space without taking up too much room. It’s a great place to store items like TV remotes, books and even small speakers. If your living room doesn’t have a lot of overhead lighting, add a lamp on either side of your sofa table to set the mood.
For small homes, you can actually store extra seating space underneath a sofa table. Opt for a sofa table that has an open leg design. This way, you can add in a few small ottomans underneath the sofa table, which you can pull out whenever you have extra guests.
The Sofa Table Buying Guide
- This small piece of furniture is a great way to make a style statement in your home. Consider what kind of décor works well in your living room, and look for a sofa table to complement your style. Sofa tables with a wood grain create a country rustic look, while bronzed hardware brings an antique style. Clean lines and straight edges go well with modern and contemporary styles.
- Be sure to measure the space you have before making a purchase. Most sofa tables are wide but not deep, so they can fit in snugly behind a soft against a wall. If the back of your sofa faces outward, adding a sofa table can cover up the unsightly rear of the furniture while providing functionality. Match the height of your sofa table to the height of the back of your sofa.
- Consider whether your sofa table is primarily for style or storage. If you need a place to keep your TV remotes and small accessories, look for one with a few drawers at the front. Adding a decorative tray on the table top is also a great way to make storage space without adding clutter.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide