Franklin Brass Kinla Round Bathroom Towel Ring
Last updated date: May 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bathroom Towel Rings and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bathroom Towel Ring you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bathroom Towel Ring for a detailed review of all the top bathroom towel rings.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Franklin Brass Kinla Round Bathroom Towel Ring placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Franklin Brass Bath Accessories adds style and functionality to your bathroom with towel racks, towel hooks, towel rings, tissue paper holders and more. Designed with style in mind, Franklin Brass offers bath accessories like towel holders, towel racks, toilet paper holders and more that will bring a classic look to your space. Franklin Brass offers a variety of finishes that complement popular decor trends throughout the bathroom that will give you a timeless look. All Franklin Brass bathroom accessories include mounting hardware and complete instructions for easy installation. Get your project done quicker with Franklin Brass’s easy installation process. Installation hardware included with every bath accessory. To clean and maintain the bath hardware, simple clean with a damp cloth, no need for harsh polish or abrasives.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bathroom Towel Rings
Hand towels are a necessity for every home, as they allow an individual to quickly dry off their face or hands after spending time in a bathroom or kitchen. Whether your set of hand towels is more functional or decorative, you’ll need a way to display them. That’s where bathroom towel rings come in.
As you shop for a bathroom towel ring, you must first consider the size of the ring. There are models that accommodate small to medium-sized towels, as well as rings, like the Designers Impressions Bathroom Towel Ring, that fit larger towels.
Next, check to see how easy or hard the installation is going to be. The Moen Contemporary Brass Towel Ring comes with the mounting hardware and even a guided template to make installing the towel ring a breeze. Concealed screws are also typically provided by the manufacturer.
Construction material is super important, as you want to ensure the bathroom towel ring is sturdy and durable. For example, the Marmolux Circle Wall Mount Bathroom Towel Ring is made using food-grade stainless steel that will be reliable for many years to come. Other models may be constructed with zinc and aluminum, which is also a good choice.
Make sure that the bathroom towel ring that you select can withstand being wet, as the towel will get moist after it is used to dry off your hands. The Gatco 4062 Elevate Square Bathroom Towel Ring is not only rust-resistant, but also unsusceptible to corrosion and scratching.
Lastly, you’ll want to choose a design and finish that matches the rest of your bathroom decor. Towel rings come in a variety of finishes, including oil rubbed bronze, chrome, gold, polished brass and matte black. You may wish to opt for a classic ring with a round shape or one that’s a bit unique with a square shape. Keep in mind that if you shop from a particular bathroom collection, you’ll be able to purchase additional bathroom accessories that complement each other.
The Bathroom Towel Ring Buying Guide
- There are actually many places throughout your home that a bathroom towel ring comes in handy. You can install one in the kitchen for your kitchen towel, one in the utility room to hold your cleaning rags or one in the garage for wiping hands after working with greasy tools.
- Every so often, you’ll want to give your bathroom towel ring a cleaning. You can do this using a handy cleaning wipe, or by wiping the ring down using a little dish soap and warm water. If opting for the latter method, you’ll need to go back over the ring with a wet rag to remove any soap residue. You can allow the ring to air dry or wipe it dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Always check to ensure that the bathroom towel ring you’re interested in is free of lead.
- It’s a good idea to hold the ring up to the wall to determine the best placement for it before you actually install it. There’s nothing worse than wishing your ring was a little to the left or a bit higher up after the job has been executed.
- Construction and design both play an important role in the overall price of a bathroom towel ring. The Moen Contemporary Brass Towel Ring comes in as one of the most affordable models, although the Marmolux Circle Wall Mount Bathroom Towel Ring and the Designers Impressions Bathroom Towel Ring are only a few dollars more. You’ll pay the most for the Gatco 4062 Elevate Square Bathroom Towel Ring, which has a unique design that sets it apart from other models.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide