FoxPrint Foldable Indoor Rocketship Playhouse For Kids
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor Playhouses For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor Playhouse For Kids you should buy.
Update as September 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Indoor Playhouse For Kids for a detailed review of all the top indoor playhouses for kids.
In our analysis, the FoxPrint FoxPrint Foldable Indoor Rocketship Playhouse For Kids placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Foldable for ease of use: A safe place to play in both indoors and out, this collapsible play Tent folds flat and is easy to store in places that are out of reach from children when playtime is over. Also, this outdoor play Tent is Lightweight enough to be portable and PRACTICAL for babies, toddlers, and little children alike that they can carry it anywhere with them. Spacious enough for multiple kids: This pop up play Tent is large enough to accomodate three or more children, plus toys, and other kid-sized furniture. Not only that, but it's high enough to provide ample air ventilation and at the same time, Make it easier for adults to supervise the kids. Ideal indoors and outdoor use: This durable play Tent can be set up pretty much anywhere indoors or out, allowing adults to give their little ones their own private space where they can play to their heart's content. At the same time, This pop-up play Tent makes it easier for parents to monitor children for their safety while playing. Top quality materials: Our rocket ship play Tent encourages physical play and stimulates the imagination while ensuring the safety of the child inside. Crafted from sturdy and easy to clean fabric that is water-resistant, non-toxic and safe for children, the breathable materials of this foldable play Tent also allow children to stay cool while playing inside. Perfect gift for all occasions: Let your child's imagination run loose inside their very own rocket playhouse. Whether you're looking for nice present for your child or for a friend's child or a relative, this play Tent is the ideal gift that will not only put a smile on their Teeny tiny faces, but also their parent as well!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor Playhouses For Kids
At one time, playhouses were constructed from wood and took up significant space in a bedroom or backyard. But today’s playhouses have gotten much more practical. They’re made from materials like polyester, with flexibility and setup similar to what you’d find in an outdoor tent.
The best thing about these newer playhouses is that some can be folded up when not in use. This means you can store them and, in some cases, even put them in a carrying bag and take them on the go. But another benefit of this model is that it’s typically fairly easy to set up.
But there are some features that make one tent stand out over others. For young ones who like fairy tales, the many playhouses with pink tulle and taffeta can be a fun choice. These playhouses are pure pink, with curtains for both decoration and privacy. Some even have built-in lights or sequins to catch the light and sparkle.
There are a few other considerations when you’re shopping for a playhouse, though. Most are designed for indoors, but some can be used outdoors, as well. If this is important to you, look for one that has that versatility. You’ll need to make sure it’s weatherproof if you’ll be leaving it outside for any length of time. For the outdoors, it’s also especially important to ensure you can easily clean the material if it gets dirty.
For indoor playhouses, you’ll need to measure the area where you plan to keep yours. Playhouses vary in dimensions, so knowing what you’re getting before you set it up can be a big help. Also use those measurements to gauge just how roomy the tent will be for your little ones. If you have multiple children or your child will have friends over, you’ll need to choose one with plenty of space for playtime.
Setup is also important to consider. If you’ll be putting the tent in place and leaving it, setup and teardown might not be as important. But you’ll still want one that’s easy to set up that first time. If you plan to fold your tent up and store it between uses, easy setup and takedown are especially important.
The comfort of the seating area inside the playhouse is also important. You’ll want your child to be comfortable, but too much cushion can make the playhouse tougher to store when it’s not in use.
The Indoor Playhouse For Kids Buying Guide
- Like many items designed for playtime, playhouses are great for helping with development. It encourages creativity, as well as helping younger children start to assert their independence.
- Playhouses come in a variety of materials. If you want to make sure it will last for several years, look for one that has sturdy tent poles and fabric that’s thick enough to hold up even during rigorous use.
- Ventilation is also important in the playhouse you choose. Polyester is breathable. Many playhouses are built with large windows and perhaps have mesh fabric to promote airflow.
- Some playhouses come with built-in lights. If yours come with this feature, check to see the power source. You might need to have batteries on hand.
- Some playhouses have sequins that catch the light, creating an effect similar to a light. This could save you the trouble of dealing with a power source while still keeping things fun.
- Check the recommended age ranges for the playhouse you choose. Those with small parts like sequins could become a choking hazard for younger children.
- If you plan to store your tent between uses, make sure you have a storage plan. Some playhouses come with a bag that will keep them safe and clean.
- For playhouses that you can take on the go with you, portability is key. You’ll want one with a carrying bag, of course, but also look at the weight to make sure it’s lightweight enough to cart around.
- The complexity of setup varies from one playhouse to another. Many are fairly easy to put together. Also make sure yours comes with either an instruction booklet or an online video that will walk you through putting your new playhouse together.
- Some playhouses have curtains and doors to provide a little privacy. This can come in handy for little ones who like that “fort” experience.
- A nonslip mat can help hold the playhouse in place as little ones move around inside.
- If your child has allergies or sensitivities to certain materials, make sure the playhouse has nothing that will cause a problem.
- Some playhouses come with accessories that will make playtime even more fun. Princess-themed playhouses might have crowns and wands included, for instance, while one that’s set up like an outdoor tent might come with fake camping accessories.
- Even with indoor playhouses, dirt will become an issue. Make sure you can clean the material occasionally as it starts to look dingy.
- In addition to the material and small parts, safety also means making sure the playhouse won’t fall on your little ones while they’re inside. Look for one with sturdy tent poles that stay in place once you’ve set them up.
- You can liven up your child’s room or playroom by building a décor around the playhouse. You can dress up the playhouse with lights and perhaps a rug, along with matching the other items in the room to the color and style of the playhouse.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide