Fox Run Linking Popover Pan, 6-Cavity
Last updated date: January 26, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Popover Pans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Popover Pan you should buy.
Update as January 26, 2023:
Checkout The Best Popover Pans for a detailed review of all the top popover pans.
Available in an alloy steel or stainless steel, this popover pan is designed to last. It's made with a non-stick coating, allowing your baked goods to easily slide out and onto your cooling rack. The pan is also designed to provide even heat distribution, so you can be sure your popovers are cooked perfectly.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Fox Run Linking Popover Pan, 6-Cavity placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Which do you prefer? Bakeware that disappoints or bakeware that performs? This Popover Pan is part of the Preferred Non-Stick bakeware collection, designed specifically for Fox Run. It features our exclusive premium non-stick coating, which provides quick and easy release of baked goods. This pan is made of heavy gauge carbon steel, allowing even heat distribution for exceptional baking that is backed by our 5-year warranty. Popovers will turn out moist and airy with crisp, golden domes due to the pan’s six deep, tapered cups. Bake the preferred way, with bakeware that performs. Fox Run Brands warrants that this bake ware will be free of defects for 5 years from date of purchase. If product does not function as warranted, return to Fox Run Brands, 1907 Stout Dr., Ivyland, PA 18974, with original purchase receipt. A replacement or similar item of equal value will be returned to you. This warranty is void if product is used commercially or is damaged by negligence or misuse. Scratches or discoloration may occur from normal use and is not subject to warranty protection. 15 x 9 x 2 inch. Constructed of durable carbon steel with our exclusive premium non-stick coating. Allows even heat distribution, providing your baked goods with a perfect browning. Popovers will turn out moist and airy with crisp, golden domes due to the pan’s deep, tapered cups.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Popover Pans
Do you long to make delicious, fluffy, bakery-quality popovers at home? These delicate goodies require perfect conditions in order to pop and puff up into airy delights. With the right popover pan, you can create these yummy, glutenous sides that are a crusty golden brown on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside.
Typically, popover pans have individual cups, much like a muffin tin. However, the cups are usually smaller and deeper than those in a muffin tin.
To get the best crust on your popovers, you’ll want a pan that is made from dark metal. Silicone popover pans may not conduct heat as effectively as metal, though they can make it easy to remove popovers from the pan.
Many popover pans are made from non-stick metal. While this certainly makes it easier to clean the tray after use, it’s still better to grease the tin, even if it is made from a non-stick material. Popovers cook on a high heat, and this temperature can sometimes affect the longevity of the non-stick coating.
The Popover Pan Buying Guide
- The slots in popover pans are much deeper than those in regular baking trays for cupcakes or muffins. In addition, once the popover rises, it exceeds the top of the tray to gain further height. This means that before you turn on the oven, you should remove any racks that will get in the way of the popover rising to its full height. You may need to remove the top rack so that the tray can sit on the bottom rack. This way, there will be plenty of room for the popovers to rise.
- Popover pans come in different sizes with varying numbers of cups. You can find pans with between six and 24 wells, so consider how many you will be making at one time.
- Although the wells of a popover pan are a different shape than a traditional muffin tin, you can still use these pans for making muffins. Popover pans are also great for Yorkshire puddings and cupcakes.
- To clean a popover pan, use a paper towel to wipe off any stuck-on batter. Then, wash it with a mild soap and water. Some popover pans are dishwasher-safe, but you’ll want to check the care instructions before putting a popover pan in the dishwasher.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide