Fox Run 44925 Non-Stick Madeleine Pan, Carbon Steel, 12-Cup
Last updated date: March 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Madeleine Pans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Madeleine Pan you should buy.
Editor's Note March 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Madeleine Pan for a detailed review of all the top madeleine pans.
All you need is the Fox Run 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan and your favorite madeleine recipe to create the perfect French dessert cakes. The pan is made of a durable carbon steel that is resistant to rust and scratches. You'll need to hand wash this pan, as it is not listed as dishwasher safe.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Fox Run Fox Run 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Want bakery-style desserts without leaving the house? Create and bake beautifully shaped, delicate French Madeleine cookies with our Non-Stick Madeleine Pan. Made of heavy duty carbon steel, it features a premium non-stick coating for effortless release and easy cleaning. The pan features 12 beautiful shell-shaped cups, the classic shape for the French Madeleine. Use it to create your favorite dessert cakes! After taking out of the oven, sprinkle warm cookies with granulated sugar, and enjoy your perfectly baked madeleines with a cup of tea.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Madeleine Pans
Madeleines are known for their attractive shell-shaped design and delicious cake-like texture. They not only work well as an after-dinner dessert, but they also go swimmingly with a cup of afternoon tea. Whether you’re interested in making madeleines for your family or a group of friends, you’ll need a good madeleine pan. Below are the features you’ll want to look for when shopping for the best pan.
Start with selecting a durable madeleine pan that is designed to last. The Bellemain 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan is made from heavy-duty carbon steel that is resistant to bending and denting. It’s also able to conduct heat evenly, so each madeleine is equally delicious.
Look for a pan with a nonstick coating or you’ll need to heavily grease your pan. You’ll find the Fox Run 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan has a nonstick coating that releases the cakes without any effort, leaving your shell-shaped designs intact. Don’t forget to check that the nonstick coating material is free of toxins like BPA, PFOA and PTFE. Silicone-based nonstick coatings are a good choice for this reason.
Consider the number of people you plan on serving. Most madeleine pans make 12 cakes each, however, you’ll find models like the USA Pan 16-Cup Madeleine Bakeware can accommodate a larger number of madeleines with each batch. If you place two pans in the oven at a time, that’s an extra eight cakes!
Make sure the pan is able to accommodate the temperature your madeleine recipe calls for. The Chicago Metallic 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan is oven safe in temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Since most madeleine recipes range from 375 degrees Fahrenheit to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, the Chicago Metallic pan is a safe choice.
The Madeleine Pan Buying Guide
- You’ll need to use care as you handle the madeleine pan. It has no rim to grip and you don’t want to accidentally drop the pan and lose all of your tasty cakes.
- Check the product care label to determine how best to clean your madeleine pan. Some are dishwasher safe and others must be cleaned by hand using soapy dishwater and a non-abrasive sponge. Also, some companies point out that while the product is dishwasher-safe, it will last longer if the owner opts to wash the pan by hand.
- Sharp-edged utensils and knives are not to be used with the madeleine pans or they will scratch and remove the nonstick coating. The same goes for steel wool pads and abrasive cleaners. Once the coating is compromised, the cakes will begin to stick to the pan.
- Never use madeleine pans under a broiler. They are not designed to be used in high heat.
- Look for a warranty or money-back guarantee. Some companies offer a limited lifetime guarantee on their madeleine pans, which assures you you’re buying a quality product that manufacturers are willing to stand behind.
- The style and the quantity of cakes the madeleine pan makes affect the overall price of the pans. You’ll find the Bellemain 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan and the Fox Run 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan are the most affordable, while the Chicago Metallic 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan commands a slightly higher price due to its metallic design. The USA Pan 16-Cup Madeleine Bakeware sits at the top of the price range, as it can make four additional madeleines at a time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide