Founders Club Premium 14-Way Organizer Cart Bag
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Founders Club Golf Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Founders Club Golf Bag you should buy.
Update as August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Founders Club Golf Bag for a detailed review of all the top founders club golf bags.
Made with a reinforced and sturdy base, this Founders Club golf bag is designed to last. It comes with several grab handles that make lifting and carrying the bag a breeze. Perhaps the best feature associated with this bag is the 14 built-in dividers that keep your clubs from banging against each other during transport.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Founders Club Premium 14-Way Organizer Cart Bag placed 1st when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Club Management Design Top- Molded 14 Way Top Organizer protects irons from damage as well as keeping clubs from rattling/clanging and making noise. Each iron, wood, and putter has it’s own dedicated spot so you will always find the club you need quickly and notice when a club is missing. The putter spot accepts larger grips up to 1 ¾” in diameter High Quality lightweight construction – This cart bag comes with a large, reinforced and sturdy base and several handles to make lifting your clubs out of the trunk and onto your cart a breeze. The bag comes with 2 integrated side grab handles and a bottom handle built into the cooler pocket. It also has a rear grab handle and a tuck away padded carry strap. The Cart Bag also includes a strap channel to secure your bag and clubs to your cart. Equipped with 9 zippered pockets and 2 mesh pockets for ample storage for all your gear and accessories- Includes an insulated cooler pocket with drains to keep your favorite on course beverage cool, 2 additional front/ball pockets, 2 front side mesh pockets, 2 long side expandable pockets for bulky rain gear and shoes, 2 side velour lined pockets for valuables, and 2 additional side pockets. Plenty of add on features to make your time on the course more enjoyable and easy to manage- The bag includes an external tee holder, an umbrella holder, a D clip to clip on golf towels and range finders, a glove holder, and snap on rain hood. This bag comes with a full 12 month warranty from Founders Club and the assurance of dealing with a US based golf company that has been around since 1990.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Founders Club Golf Bags
One of the most important tools a golfer owns besides his or her actual clubs is a golf bag. This device is essential for keeping the golfer’s equipment neat and organized, as well as protected during transport. They can also make your time out on the green much more comfortable. If you’re in the need of a high-quality golf bag, you’ll want to go with a bag from the Founders Club.
Consider the weight of the golf bag when choosing which model to purchase. You don’t want to add too much weight to your already heavy golf clubs. The Founders Club Mini Light Weight Golf Stand Bag is an excellent choice, as it weighs just 4 pounds. The included dual strap and cushioned hip pad also make carrying this golf bag a breeze.
Review the construction of the bag next. Individuals who play often will want a model like the Founders Club Hard Shell Golf Travel Luggage Bag. It’s made using a crush-proof hard-shell ABS top and a soft-sided polyester body that is able to withstand harsh weather. As an added bonus, the top of the bag folds down into the bottom to take up less storage space when not in use.
Check to make sure the bag you’re interested in has enough features to accommodate all your gear. For example, the Founders Club Ultra Dry Waterproof Golf Cart Bag has nine pockets that store just about everything you can think of, including your car keys, wallet, balls, tees and gloves. There’s also an insulated pocket for keeping your water bottle nice and cool, a D-clip for holding your towel and an umbrella loop in the event that inclement weather strikes.
Look for a golf bag that is able to adequately protect your clubs. The Founders Club Premium 14-Way Organizer Cart Bag is built with 14 dividers that keep each iron, wood and putter separate. Not only does this feature prevent unnecessary damage to the clubs, but it also eliminates the noise from clubs that might otherwise bang together when you walk from one hole to another.
The Founders Club Golf Bag Buying Guide
- Every so often, you’ll want to give your golf bag a good cleaning. Start off by removing any clubs, balls and towels from the bag. Use a spray bottle to mist the outside of the bag with a bit of water and then wipe the bag down using a moist sponge that has a bit of mild detergent on it. If you come across any stubborn stains, you can apply a stain remover to the area. Once you’ve finished cleaning the bag, rinse it down with a garden hose and set it in a shaded area until it completely dries. It’s important that you don’t place the bag in direct sunlight, as this could cause the color of the bag to fade.
- Consider reshaping your bag after cleaning by filling the pockets of the bag with towels. Also, if you’d like your bag to have a nice shine to it, you can use a vinyl protectant.
- While many of the Founders Club golf bags have lockable zippers, TSA locks are not included. You’ll need to purchase a set separately; however, they are quite affordable.
- You’ll find Founders Club golf bags come in a variety of prices, as some are made from a more lightweight material and others have added features. The Founders Club Mini Light Weight Golf Stand Bag is the least expensive of the bunch and a great choice for anyone getting started out in the sport. The Founders Club Hard Shell Golf Travel Luggage Bag is a bit more durable, and therefore more moderate in price. The Founders Club Premium 14-Way Organizer Cart Bag and the Founders Club Ultra Dry Waterproof Golf Cart Bag have the most features, as well as the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide