Founders Club Mini Light Weight Golf Stand Bag
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Founders Club Golf Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Founders Club Golf Bag you should buy.
Editor's Note August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Founders Club Golf Bag for a detailed review of all the top founders club golf bags.
Although this Founders Club golf bag is lightweight and compact, it doesn't lack for attractive features. Not only does the bag have three storage pockets, but also a valuables pocket and an insulated water bottle pocket. The umbrella loop, glove holder and D-ring are also a nice touch.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Founders Club Founders Club Mini Light Weight Golf Stand Bag placed 2nd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Founders Club 7” top Mini Stand Bag may be smaller than a standard golf bag, but this lightweight bag has all the features and more that you would want in a golf bag. This 4-pound bag is perfect for the walker who wants a light weight bag including a cushioned hip pad and a dual strap. This bag also makes for a perfect range bag, weekend bag or junior golf bag. In addition to the 4 dividers to organize your clubs, the bag has a water proof valuables pocket, plus 3 additional storage pockets and an insulated water bottle sleeve. The bag also comes with a rain cover, umbrella loop to hold your umbrella, pencil holder, divot tool holder, and combination D ring/Velcro glove holder that allows you to clip on towels, range finders and other clip on accessories. This compact bag does not take up a lot of space in your trunk and with a top handle, bottom lift strap, and grab handle it is easy to get in an out of your vehicle as well.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Founders Club Golf Bags
One of the most important tools a golfer owns besides his or her actual clubs is a golf bag. This device is essential for keeping the golfer’s equipment neat and organized, as well as protected during transport. They can also make your time out on the green much more comfortable. If you’re in the need of a high-quality golf bag, you’ll want to go with a bag from the Founders Club.
Consider the weight of the golf bag when choosing which model to purchase. You don’t want to add too much weight to your already heavy golf clubs. The Founders Club Mini Light Weight Golf Stand Bag is an excellent choice, as it weighs just 4 pounds. The included dual strap and cushioned hip pad also make carrying this golf bag a breeze.
Review the construction of the bag next. Individuals who play often will want a model like the Founders Club Hard Shell Golf Travel Luggage Bag. It’s made using a crush-proof hard-shell ABS top and a soft-sided polyester body that is able to withstand harsh weather. As an added bonus, the top of the bag folds down into the bottom to take up less storage space when not in use.
Check to make sure the bag you’re interested in has enough features to accommodate all your gear. For example, the Founders Club Ultra Dry Waterproof Golf Cart Bag has nine pockets that store just about everything you can think of, including your car keys, wallet, balls, tees and gloves. There’s also an insulated pocket for keeping your water bottle nice and cool, a D-clip for holding your towel and an umbrella loop in the event that inclement weather strikes.
Look for a golf bag that is able to adequately protect your clubs. The Founders Club Premium 14-Way Organizer Cart Bag is built with 14 dividers that keep each iron, wood and putter separate. Not only does this feature prevent unnecessary damage to the clubs, but it also eliminates the noise from clubs that might otherwise bang together when you walk from one hole to another.
The Founders Club Golf Bag Buying Guide
- Every so often, you’ll want to give your golf bag a good cleaning. Start off by removing any clubs, balls and towels from the bag. Use a spray bottle to mist the outside of the bag with a bit of water and then wipe the bag down using a moist sponge that has a bit of mild detergent on it. If you come across any stubborn stains, you can apply a stain remover to the area. Once you’ve finished cleaning the bag, rinse it down with a garden hose and set it in a shaded area until it completely dries. It’s important that you don’t place the bag in direct sunlight, as this could cause the color of the bag to fade.
- Consider reshaping your bag after cleaning by filling the pockets of the bag with towels. Also, if you’d like your bag to have a nice shine to it, you can use a vinyl protectant.
- While many of the Founders Club golf bags have lockable zippers, TSA locks are not included. You’ll need to purchase a set separately; however, they are quite affordable.
- You’ll find Founders Club golf bags come in a variety of prices, as some are made from a more lightweight material and others have added features. The Founders Club Mini Light Weight Golf Stand Bag is the least expensive of the bunch and a great choice for anyone getting started out in the sport. The Founders Club Hard Shell Golf Travel Luggage Bag is a bit more durable, and therefore more moderate in price. The Founders Club Premium 14-Way Organizer Cart Bag and the Founders Club Ultra Dry Waterproof Golf Cart Bag have the most features, as well as the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide