Fossil Women’s Copeland Rose Gold & Blue Quartz Watch
Last updated date: November 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fossil Watches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fossil Watch you should buy.
Editor's Note March 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fossil Watches for a detailed review of all the top fossil watches.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Fossil Fossil Women's Copeland Rose Gold & Blue Quartz Watch placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fossil is inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Bringing new life into the watch and leathers industry by making quality, fashionable accessories that are both fun and accessible. This 34mm Copeland features a white sunray dial, three-hand movement and a midnight navy leather strap. Case size: 34mm; Band size: 16mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal lens; imported. Genuine navy blue leather band with buckle closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 16mm bands. Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fossil Watches
Fossil is a watch brand with a wide range of styles, with something to interest every type of buyer. Whether you prefer classic, vintage-inspired pieces with warm tones and leather, or more modern digital watches with metallic straps, you can find a Fossil watch that’s perfect for you. Fossil has been a leader in watch craftsmanship for several decades. In addition to making watches under the Fossil brand, they also make watches for other top brands including Kate Spade, DKNY, Diesel, Armani Exchange and more.
As a result of their high quality, stunning designs and long-term durability, Fossil watches are admired by customers everywhere. Fossil watches are not only well crafted but also affordable and competitively priced for value.
Deciding on a Fossil watch for you begins with the style you want. Consider whether you prefer a more traditional or contemporary look and whether you’re going for classic elegance and sophistication or a trendsetting style. If you are a frequent traveler, you may prefer a Fossil watch with multiple time zones. Also consider whether you want a digital or analog display. In addition to the time, you can also get Fossil watches that have smart features like GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, mobile payments and much more.
The Fossil Watch Buying Guide
- Fossil watches are ideal for people who are into fashion and want to carefully choose accessories that showcase their personal sense of style. However, unlike other designer brands, Fossil watches are more affordable and budget-friendly for most people, making this a major advantage of the brand.
- Working with top watch designers in the industry, Fossil creates watches that stand out on your wrist. They feature eye-catching designs that are classic yet modern. This means you can pair a Fossil watch with any look. Whether you’re going to an important business meeting, attending a wedding or just hanging out with your friends, your Fossil watch will work nicely with your outfit.
- Fossil watches are often made from stainless steel, which makes them highly reliable and durable. The sturdy construction reduces the amount of repair you will need over time.
- Keep in mind that while some Fossil watches may be water-resistant, this is not the same as being waterproof. You cannot go swimming for a long time while wearing your watch, for example, or take a long bath with it on. Being water-resistant just means that the watch can work if it gets a little wet, but it should not be submerged into water for long periods of time. If you get your watch battery replaced, then you will have to ensure that they re-seal the components for water resistance.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide