Fossil Riley Crystal-Accented Stainless Steel Case Women’s Watch Jewelry
Last updated date: January 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry you should buy.
Update as January 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Jewelry for a detailed review of all the top jewelry.
This eye-catching Fossil watch is silver- and gold- toned, with stainless steel and crystal accents. The watch is water-resistant to 100 meters with scratch-resistant glass. You'll love its classic yet sporty features.
In our analysis, the Fossil Fossil Riley Crystal-Accented Stainless Steel Case Women's Watch Jewelry placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made in USA or Imported. Fossil has always been inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Since 1984, we’ve strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that were both fun and accessible. Riley plays with proportion in a sophisticated way. With a classic shape and sporty features, Riley is a style that transcends the season. Case size: 38mm; Band size: 18mm; quartz movement with multifunction display; hardened mineral crystal lens resists scratches; imported. Two-tone stainless steel case with silver dial; silver and gold-tone stainless steel bracelet band with single press deployant clasp closure. Water resistant to 100m (330ft): suitable for bathing, swimming or snorkeling, but is not resistant enough to withstand scuba diving. Customize your watch with complimentary engraving at a local Fossil store. Engraving is available at participating U.S. and Canadian full-priced and outlet Fossil stores. This service is not applicable on all accessories.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry
Jewelry can be so much more than a simple fashion accessory, even if it doesn’t have sentimental value attached to it. You can make jewelry the key focal point of an outfit, thanks to a stunning statement necklace or a gorgeous watch with a unique design. Or, you can use jewelry to subtly tie a look together. Regardless of whether you’re completing an outfit or showing off a family heirloom with pride, finding the right jewelry can elevate your fashion choices and give you a new sense of confidence.
With so much jewelry to choose from, you don’t need to be limited to traditional options. Earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets are always popular; however, so are anklets, nose rings, cufflinks, helix piercing pieces and much more. The items you choose, the materials they’re made from and their style all help you to create an aesthetic for self-expression.
When choosing jewelry, it’s important to think of what you plan to wear it with. Is there one outfit you’re trying to match, and if so, is it a jeans and a T-shirt combo or a pencil skirt and blouse? Will you be wearing a cocktail dress or ball gown? Buy something that complements your look.
Also, consider your overall style, as this will ensure you can wear the jewelry on multiple occasions with several outfits. For example, do you like traditionally feminine colors and lines or do you prefer more modern and minimalist looks? These style choices can extend to the jewelry you choose.
The Jewelry Buying Guide
- As you choose jewelry, consider what kind of quality you want. Sometimes, all you want is a disposable item that can be donated or given away after it has gone out of style. Other times, you want something of the highest quality, designed to be passed down in the family for generations.
- For pieces of jewelry that you will wear on a regular basis, such as a pair of go-to stud earrings or a watch, it’s important to think about how dressy or casual your daily style is. Some jewelry will match both jeans and suits equally well. But, if you tend to wear one style more than another because of work, physical activity, or other considerations, you may want to match that with your jewelry choices.
- When you’re putting your outfit together, keep in mind that not everything has to go together completely. You can mix different styles and materials of jewelry together in the same outfit. You can wear a silver necklace and a gold watch together or wear a rose gold watch and wooden bangles. You want the pieces to work together in some way, but they do not have to be an exact match.
- While a lot of jewelry comes in neutral shades, such as silver, gold, rose gold and black, it often features pops of color from gems, beads, feathers and other materials. If you are a fan of color, look for pieces made with mixed media, such as silver earrings with feathers or a gold necklace with gemstones.
- It’s important to store your jewelry properly so that it doesn’t get lost or damaged. For many people, a traditional jewelry box with multiple drawers and compartments is the perfect solution as there is a spot for everything you need. If you don’t want to go that route, you can get little plastic or cloth baggies and store individual items in there, placing all the baggies in a drawer or box. Another option is shallow containers or dishes, which help you both display and store your items. You can also get hooks to hang certain items such as long necklaces.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide