Forum Novelties Shapeable Wired Tail Black Cat Costume
Last updated date: November 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Black Cat Costumes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Black Cat Costume you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Black Cat Costume for a detailed review of all the top black cat costumes.
Easily attach this black cat costume tail to clothes using a safety pin. The tail is a standard size and fits kids and adults. It is made from 100% faux fur.
In our analysis, the Forum Novelties Forum Novelties Shapeable Wired Tail Black Cat Costume placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Get the purr-fect feline look with Forum Novelties Cat Tail. The long, luscious and slender tail is covered with faux fur over a wired construction. Wire underneath lets you adjust the shape of the tail as you want. Easy to wear and stays in place irrespective of any movement. Ideal for Halloween celebrations, costume parties, dress up play and more. Works great when you want to be in the Halloween spirit but don’t want to dress up completely or sit all day wearing a heavy outfit. Simply Purr-ific!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Black Cat Costumes
Whether it’s for a special occasion like Halloween or for a costume-themed party, dressing up is fun for both kids and adults. No matter how old you get, there is something special about slipping into a costume and pretending to be someone or something else for a few hours. A popular costume for all ages is the black cat. It’s versatile for any costume occasion and is a fun character to play.
When you’re looking for a black cat costume, begin by deciding on the type of cat you want to be. For example, do you want to be a cute, fuzzy black cat or a daring, sexy one? Do you want to be a scary black cat or a hipster one? There are many different types of black cat costumes available, so you don’t just have to be a regular black cat. You can always add a unique twist of your own to the character with your costume, too.
Black cat costumes come in many sizes, from babies to adults. Be sure to check the size chart and measure yourself to ensure you get the perfect fit. This is especially important for any costumes that include bodysuits, as those can be difficult to size.
Be sure to think about what elements of the costume you need. For example, some black cat costumes include a full head-to-toe bodysuit with ear accessories, while others are just the accessories like ears and a tail. Some come with a shirt and skirt while others also include separate gloves and a tail.
If you have sensitive skin or any allergies to textiles, it’s best to check what material the black cat costume is made out of. Most are made from polyester, spandex and faux fur but may also include other materials.
The Black Cat Costume Buying Guide
- If you’re getting the black cat costume for kids, it’s important to make sure they can comfortably get in and out of the costume themselves. This is especially important if they will be wearing the costume to school for a dress-up day. Teach them how to take off the individual pieces in case they need to go to the bathroom on their own.
- Keep in mind that one of the most important aspects of dressing up like a black cat is getting the makeup right. Check to see if the black cat costume includes any face paint. You will need it to draw on the whiskers and the nose. This adds an excellent finishing touch to the costume. You can also purchase the make-up separately or use black eyeliner instead of face paint to draw on the whiskers and nose.
- Some black cat costumes are easy to clean in the washer and dryer. Some may need to be hand-washed and hung to dry, depending on the type of material they are made from. Be sure to check the care and maintenance instructions so you can properly clean the costume after wearing.
- If you’ve worn your costume and you want to change things up the next time, think about how you can re-use the same costume for another look. For example, some back cat costumes are easy to turn into different animals, such as a skunk or a mouse, by doing the makeup differently or changing the ear accessories.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide