Folex Instant Odor-Free Carpet Stain Remover, 2-Pack
Last updated date: August 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Carpet Stain Removers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Carpet Stain Remover you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Carpet Stain Remover for a detailed review of all the top carpet stain removers.
In our analysis of 104 expert reviews, the Folex Instant Odor-Free Carpet Stain Remover, 2-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
INSTANT RESULTS. No rinsing, vacuuming or waiting to see results. Spots vanish before your eyes. Amazing surfactant action – instantly removes stubborn grease, dirt and grime. SAFE for any colorfast carpets and upholstery that can be safely dampened with water. NON-MAGNETIC, spot will NOT reappear after cleaning. NON-TOXIC, completely non-irritating to normal skin. NON-FLAMMABLE, contains no solvents of any kind. ODOR-FREE, no unpleasant chemicals. VOCs, CFC AND PETROLEUM FREE. SAFE to use around children and pets if used as directed.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Carpet Stain Removers
No cleaning cabinet is complete without a carpet stain remover. Whether you have children and pets at home or not, you’re sure to encounter a few spills and areas of tracked-in dirt. As you shop for the best carpet stain remover, you’ll want to keep your specific needs in mind.
Consider going with a carpet stain remover that takes steps to respect the environment. For example, the Bissell Power Shot Oxy Carpet Stain Remover uses an eco-friendly formula that is kept in a recyclable package. It comes in an aerosol can and is able to get deep down into carpet fibers to lift away both new and old stains.
Look for a pet-friendly stain remover if you have a cat or dog in your home. This type of cleaner typically uses natural enzymatic bacteria that break up urine, feces and vomit stains. They can be used on just about any surface, including carpets, litter box mats, kennels and pet beds. Additionally, they contain a component that deodorizes to freshen the area up again.
Determine whether you need a carpet stain remover that also works on furniture. Some stain removers are also equipped with a fabric-safe brush that can be used on upholstery. That means if your toddler spills a little apple juice on the sofa, you’ll be able to clean it up without any issues.
Check the carpet stain remover’s ability to do more than just remove a stain. There are removers that actually prevent future soils from being able to penetrate the carpet fibers. Other models also soften your carpet fibers and freshen up the area by trapping and removing bad odors.
Review the extra benefits associated with each carpet stain remover to see if any of them match your needs. For example, the Spot Shot Instant Trigger Carpet Stain Remover eliminates the need to do any scrubbing or rubbing. This is extremely beneficial to anyone with joint, muscle or pain issues. The stain remover does all the hard work for you.
The Carpet Stain Remover Buying Guide
- For the best results, it’s important to soak up as much of a spill as you can the minute it happens. You can use a few paper towels or a white rag. Don’t use a white towel on a red wine stain if that towel isn’t a rag, as you’ll be transferring the stain from the carpet to the cloth.
- Always take the time to spot-check an inconspicuous area of your carpet before you use the stain remover for the first time. You need to make sure it won’t alter the carpet color in any way.
- Tough stains can be paired with a steam cleaner for a more successful outcome.
- Baking soda is an excellent tool to use along with your carpet stain remover, should the remover not completely get rid of the odors that accompanied the stain. Simply sprinkle the baking soda over the previously stained area and let it sit overnight. The baking soda will absorb the unpleasant odor so that you can vacuum it up come morning.
- Most stain removers require you to keep children and pets away from the area until the solution has dried and the area has been vacuumed.
- When comparing carpet stain remover prices, you’ll need to first determine the price per ounce by dividing the total cost by the number of ounces in the stain remover’s bottle. The Spot Shot Instant Trigger Carpet Stain Remover is moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for the Bissell Power Shot Oxy Carpet Stain Remover, which doesn’t require any scrubbing or vacuuming.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide