Flyby Portable & Collapsible Silicone Tip Stainless Steel Reusable Straw
Last updated date: September 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Straws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Straw you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Reusable Straw for a detailed review of all the top reusable straws.
In our analysis, the Flyby Flyby Portable & Collapsible Silicone Tip Stainless Steel Reusable Straw placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our mission is to create less waste in the world, so we've invested in a durable product that'll last a lifetime so you can reduce waste and save the earth. The Stainless Steel Metal Straw dispenser is telescopic, which is perfectly compatible with 12-40 oz cups. The straw can be packed into in the small keychain container. You can attach the case to your belt or bag and sip on the go. Made from a premium food-grade 304 stainless steel. It's temperature regulated and perfect for enjoying any cold or hot drink. The extra long telescopic scrub brush allows you to clean the inside of the straw dispenser easily. Unlike silicone straws, ours does not leave a residual "coffee flavor" after cleaning.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Straws
Americans use around 500 million plastic disposable straws per day. This leads to an immense amount of garbage and pollution, the majority of which ends up in the ocean. In order to help reduce these negative effects on the environment, it’s important to use more sustainable items like reusable straws. Reusable straws can be made out of a number of different kinds of materials. They are multi-use, meaning that once you have used them to slurp a drink, you can wash them and use them again for another drink later on.
Metal straws, primarily made out of stainless steel, are a highly durable option. Keep in mind that the straw will take on the temperature of the drink. While this works well for cold drinks, it can be problematic for hot ones. Also, some people are prone to injury while using metal straws, especially if you’re walking while drinking or making sudden movements.
Silicone straws are another popular option. They are flexible and have a rubbery feel. Unlike metal reusable straws, silicone ones are ideal for hot drinks. They are bendable and will last for a number of years. Hard plastic reusable straws are a popular choice as well. Keep in mind that these can sometimes stain easily and take on the color of the drink.
The Reusable Straw Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for reusable straws, first consider who will be using them most often. If they are for kids, opt for silicone straws as they are flexible and bendy, unlike metallic ones.
- Will you be drinking hot or cold drinks most often? Metal straws are ideal for cold drinks, especially on a hot summer day. Silicone straws work well for either hot or cold drinks. If you frequently have more textured drinks, such as bubble tea or smoothies, you may prefer an extra-wide straw, typically made from hard plastic.
- Consider the shape of straw you prefer. Some come with a bend near the top while others are straight. Each person has their own preference when it comes to the style of straw they like.
- One of the most exciting things about reusable straws is that they look really neat. Metallic straws have a crisp shine while plastic and silicone ones come in bright colors. Consider which look you most prefer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide