Floerns Women’s Ripped Distressed Casual Long Sleeve Denim Jacket
Last updated date: April 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Denim Jackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Denim Jacket you should buy.
Editor's Note April 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Denim Jacket for a detailed review of all the top denim jackets.
This is a super-soft, loose-fitting, oversized jean jacket with the distressed look that is quite popular these days. The stylish item also comes in a variety of other colors, and it has a turned-down collar and button-up front. Its pockets are quite spacious, too.
In our analysis, the Floerns Floerns Women's Ripped Distressed Casual Long Sleeve Denim Jacket placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
95% Cotton, 5% Polyester. Fabric has no stretch. Long sleeve, solid color, button front, turndown collar, rip. Fit for everyday dressing, for women. Please refer to Size Chart in Product Description as below. Model: Height:176cm/5'9", Bust:86cm/34", Waist:60cm/24", Hip:89cm/35", Wear: S.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Denim Jackets
Jean jackets are very versatile, and you are likely to find that you use them more than your other outerwear options during certain parts of the year. Traditional jean jackets will always be in style, but if you want something trendier, choose distressed looks with ripped fabric. Looser-fitting and oversized jean jackets are also very popular these days. You can also find coats in different colors, washes and fits.
If you want a jean jacket with some stretch, keep an eye out for the word “Spandex.” This material offers more give than denim alone. Extra pockets are another great feature, offering plenty of spots to stash your cell phone, wallet and keys.
Planning to wear the jacket over sweaters or other thicker shirts? You will need a looser fit. Otherwise, you can choose a more fitted piece, but you will want to make sure that the buttons can close without gapping.
Also, if the jacket creeps up when you lift your arms, it may be too short. Unless you like oversized styles, the bottoms of the sleeves should hit just past the bends of your wrists.
The Denim Jacket Buying Guide
- Many of today’s denim jackets are unisex, so don’t let the words “women’s” or “men’s” limit your buying choices.
- Not all denim jackets are machine-washable. Check the product description, and always carefully read label tags before laundering.
- In general, darker washes for jean jackets tend to look more formal or dressy.
- Denim jackets pair well with most casual clothes, but you can still get away with wearing them with fancier dresses and some work pants. They look especially good with black or white jeans and black leather pants.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide