FlexGear Screen Protectors & TPU Bumper iPhone XR Slim Clear Case
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top iPhone XR Slim Clear Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best iPhone XR Slim Clear Case you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best iPhone XR Slim Clear Case for a detailed review of all the top iphone xr slim clear cases.
This protective iPhone XR case is made from aura shield tempered glass with a clear, hardback cover and a TPU bumper, plus raised bezels to lift it off flat surfaces. You’ll appreciate the slim design and low price of this case. The set comes with two screen protectors, a clear case and an alignment tool.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the FlexGear Screen Protectors & TPU Bumper iPhone XR Slim Clear Case placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Designed for iPhone XR only (6.1 inch screen size). Kit includes: clear case, 2 tempered glass screen protectors, alignment tool (black frame) for perfect screen protector application. Protective, slim, one-piece case, with shock-absorbing TPU bumper and crystal clear hard back cover. Raised bezels lift the screen and camera off flat surfaces. Wireless charging compatible. Aura shield tempered glass screen protector, guards your screen against shattering, scratches and bumps. Install like a Pro with the included alignment tool. *Due to the rounded design of the iPhone screen, the glass screen protector does not cover the entire screen.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On IPhone XR Slim Clear Cases
Cell phone screens are prone to shattering when the point of impact hits one of the corners because the force is so concentrated. Keeping your phone inside of a cell phone case helps to guard them against drops, scratches and other damage.
Cases made from silicone or rubber can work well but add weight and bulk to otherwise slim phones. Clear cases are in vogue now and can be strong enough to hold up to both minor and major bumps and drops. Modern versions fit like a glove and can be so transparent and shiny that it looks like you aren’t even using a case.
Clear cases should hold up to most drops but if you’re concerned about damage, look for ones that are Military Grade drop tested and MIL-STD-10 Certified. This test is a process when devices are dropped 26 times on all of their edges, corners and sides (faces). Those that pass may provide the best protection, but there may be different test parameters like varying drop heights and surfaces (cement, steel and asphalt, for example).
Cell phones come in different sizes, so the case you choose for your iPhone XR should be compatible with this model. Some cases will fit fine with various phones, but it’s usually best to choose one specifically made for your kind of cell phone. Many come with warranties, and this is a good feature since a case could protect your phone but get cracked in the process.
The IPhone XR Slim Clear Case Buying Guide
- Cell phones are more waterproof than in the past, but it’s still not a bright idea to take them in the pool or ocean: cases are not waterproof. The salt in the ocean can also damage your phone.
- Cases made with TPU can discolor over time; look for ones with anti-yellowing properties.
- Prices shown on manufacturer websites are generally higher than ones you’ll see on sites like Amazon.
- Take the time to read the product reviews. If many people claim that their phones were still damaged or the cases don’t fit well, keep shopping.
- These cases must have precise cutouts for charging ports, cameras and microphones.
- Rugged rubber cases may offer more protection than slim, clear ones but will be heavier and bulkier.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide