Alvage FlePow Aluminum USB C Hub
Last updated date: December 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top USB Hubs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best USB Hub you should buy.
Update as December 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best USB Hubs for a detailed review of all the top usb hubs.
Quick syncing and file sharing is what you'll get with this USB hub. The hub is also highly durable, as it's constructed using an aluminum shell. Within the hub are three USB ports, one HDMI port, two SD card slots and one USB - C power delivery charging connector.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Alvage FlePow Aluminum USB C Hub placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Portable & Anti – overheat & plug and go – sleek compact with pocket size, 4. 5*1. 1*0. 4 in, Easy to set into your laptop sleeve, Bag or pocket. Premium space aluminum shell makes the USB C hub sturdy and durable, Also designed to prevent overheating, keeping you and Your devices secure. Plug and play, no software, drivers or complicated installation required. 7 in 1 design & massive expansion – 3 standard USB ports with 5Gbps transfer speed ensuring quick syncing and file sharing, 1 HDMI port with vivid 4K video output that transfers media in seconds with 3D effect, 2 SD card slots (one Micro SD) for superior data-storing versatility, and a USB – C power Delivery charging connector that makes the USB C adapter possible to connect any devices with USB – C ports —All possibilities in one hub. 4K HDMI Video Adapter for Stunning Pleasure – Extends your screen with the HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitors, or projectors. FlePow USB C Hub brings you vivid 3D effect video sync. Perfect to stream a full HD movie on your HDTV; extend a 3D video game on your monitors or show your PPT through the projectors for office meetings. Universal SD ready – SD card and Micro SD card can be used at a fast transfer speed up to 104M/s, capacity up to 512GB, easy to transfer photos shooting or videos by your camera from cards to laptop in just seconds. Smart temperature control – with build-in smart chips and exclusive multi – protection systems to avoid over-current, over-voltage, short circuit and high-temperature for security and excellent performance.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On USB Hubs
Whether you use a cable to charge your phone, plug in a hard drive or attach a wired mouse, there’s a good chance you take advantage of USB devices regularly whenever you use your computer or another device. However, your device simply might not have enough ports for all the cables you need to plug in. That’s where a USB hub can help, as it allows you to gain access to multiple external USB ports with the need to plug just one USB cable directly into your device.
When looking at USB hubs, you’ll come across two differently powered options. The bus-powered USB hubs don’t require an external power cable since the power comes from the built-in USB port to which you’ve connected the hub. Self-powered USB hubs work better for demanding devices like charging gadgets and using hard drives, and they have a power cable you’ll need to plug into the wall.
Many USB hubs today follow the USB 3.0 standard that gives you very fast speeds of 640 megabytes per second, which works great for transferring data. Some older models still use USB 2.0 with speeds limited to around 60 megabytes per second. Along with the hub you choose, your device’s built-in USB port version will determine the speeds you can get.
When it comes to USB hub styles, you can find many options with different features. Many hubs are like small rectangular bricks with several ports in a row, while others are square with ports on each side or even have a fun shape like an animal or favorite character.
Some USB hubs have power switches so you can turn off individual ports you don’t use. Others have colorful lights or even include ports or slots for additional items like video cables or memory cards.
The USB Hub Buying Guide
- Before you purchase any USB hub, check that it’s compatible with your computer or other device. For example, some hubs connect to a USB-C port only, and while these are common on newer Mac computers, an old Windows PC likely won’t have the port.
- Pay attention to whether you’re looking at a USB 3.0 or 2.0 hub and make sure that you choose one that aligns with your computer’s USB port speed. You can use a USB 3.0 hub on a device with USB 2.0 ports or a USB 2.0 hub on a device with USB 3.0 ports, but your speed will be limited to the slower one available.
- Consider the length of the USB hub’s cable and the location of the port where you plan to install it. While a shorter cable can be less of a problem for laptops and other easily accessible devices, you may want a longer cable for a desktop computer so you don’t have to uncomfortably reach behind to plug things in the hub.
- Since you could always need more USB ports in the future, think carefully about how many ports the USB hub should have. You can find tiny USB hubs with just a couple of ports, but larger hubs can offer more flexibility later.
- Aim for a USB hub with an external power supply if you plug in things that use a lot of juice. For example, if you have external hard drives, a bus-powered hub could cause issues with power or data transfer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide