Flathead Hair Scalp Shampoo Brush
Last updated date: November 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Scalp Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Scalp Massager you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hair Scalp Massager for a detailed review of all the top hair scalp massagers.
You won't have to worry about toxins with the Flathead Hair Scalp Shampoo Brush, as it is made from a BPA-free food-grade silicone. Users have a choice between two removable heads, which can be used in the shower or on a dry head of hair. The brush works to lift away dead skin cells, while also massaging your scalp for added health benefits.
In our analysis of 56 expert reviews, the Flathead Hair Scalp Shampoo Brush placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
What's Included? Each order includes one handle and two removable silicone scrubber heads. ABOUT US Flathead Products is dedicated to providing high quality, reusable and waste reducing products. ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS We know our customers demand safe and clean materials which is why we only use the highest quality materials for our products. We will never use BPA or lead in any of our products and pride ourselves on using the highest quality silicone.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Scalp Massagers
There are many known benefits associated with scalp massages. They include increased circulation to your hair follicles, resulting in new hair growth, and assistance with lymphatic drainage, which rids your body of toxins. Of course, stress relief and relaxation are also a byproduct of any type of massage.
Hair scalp massagers are extremely affordable and worth adding to your personal care routine. As you shop for the best model, keep the following features in mind.
Determine whether you’re interested in a manual or electric hair scalp massager. Manual models don’t have the added cost of batteries, however, electric units are easy on your wrists, as you won’t have to do any of the work. If you do opt for an electric massager, check the number of settings. You want to be able to alternate from a hard pulse to a light vibration if your scalp is sensitive.
Consider who you are buying the hair scalp massager for. Some come with multiple heads that can be interchanged. This may be a great option for a family with different preferences. There are also models that are safe for use on pets.
Check the placement of the massagers handle. You want an ergonomic design that won’t tire your hand or wrist. Additionally, there are handles that are made for individuals with long fingernails in mind. They prevent fingernails from getting tangled in your hair while you massage your scalp.
Conclude your search by reviewing the product packaging to find out whether the massager is waterproof, as you may wish to use it inside the shower to remove dandruff flakes and dead skin cells. Some models may also be used outside the shower as brushes.
The Hair Scalp Massager Buying Guide
- Individuals with long hair need to use caution when massaging their scalp with a hair massager, as the unit can tangle hair.
- If your scalp massager is made out of silicone, you can place it in the dishwasher from time to time to get it clean. Unfortunately, electric models that utilize batteries, even if the brush is made of silicone, must be washed by hand.
- You can use essential oils along with your hair scalp massager, but you’ll need to dilute them in a carrier oil first. A few good carrier oils include coconut oil, olive oil and jojoba oil.
- While hair scalp massagers don’t vary in price by too much, some come in packs of two. You’ll need to figure the price per massager before you decide which model is the best choice for the price. The Cbiumpro Hair Scalp Massager & Shampoo Brush, 2-Pack and the HEETA Scalp Shampoo Brush, 2-Pack are among the most affordable, however, the Maxsoft Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush and the FReatech Silicone Bristle Hair Scalp Massager are only a few dollars more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide