Flash Furniture Round Wood Cocktail Table
Last updated date: October 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bar Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bar Table you should buy.
Update as October 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bar Table for a detailed review of all the top bar tables.
Add the Flash Furniture Round Wood Cocktail Table with attractive birchwood top to your entertainment space. The table's height can be adjusted to 30 or 42-inches using the supplied chrome columns. Since the bar table is commercial-grade quality, you can expect to share drinks on it with friends for many years to come.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Flash Furniture Round Wood Cocktail Table placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This versatile commercial grade Cocktail Table features a standard table height column and bar height column. The two column options allow you to optimize your resources when setting up different events. Enhance the look of the bar table configuration by adding a table cover and a loosely tied coordinating material. Table breaks down for easy transporting and organized storing. Cocktail tables can be used in banquet halls, conference centers, hotels, bars, clubs, training rooms, break rooms or any other social event. Base Size: 27.5 inches W
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bar Tables
Sometimes you just want to relax with a few friends instead of heading to the bar where there are big crowds. Creating an entertainment space in your home using a bar table as the focal point is a great solution. There are several types of bar tables on the market, so you’ll want to keep a few key features in mind as you shop.
Check the space you have to work with. If you have a large entertainment space, your bar table options are unlimited. Those with smaller spaces will want to stick with a small circular bar table or a slender rectangular model, like the Linon Faux Marble Tavern Bar Table Set, 3-Piece. This bar table is able to fit in narrow spaces with ease.
Determine how you plan on using the bar table. You won’t need extra features if you simply want to use the table to serve drinks while standing around and having a chat, a basic table that is sturdy and durable will do. For example, the AmazonBasics Breakfast Bistro Bar Table Set has an ergonomic design that supports stimulating conversations.
Check for any extra features one bar table may have over another. Some models come with a 360-degree swivel top that makes it a cinch to pass drinks and snacks to friends without having to get up and walk around the table. Others have tabletops that are able to hold as much as 88 pounds. Additionally, there are bar tables that are outfitted with a gas lift to take the table’s height from just over 27 inches to just over 35. Another feature to keep an eye out for is a textured surface that stops glasses from sliding and prevents scratches from ruining the tabletop.
The Bar Table Buying Guide
- Most bar tables are not meant for outdoor use.
- Keep in mind that bar tables with shelves that are not adjustable may not fit larger wine bottles.
- Clean your bar tables using mild dish soap and a washcloth. You can dry the tabletops off immediately after washing them with a lint-free towel. Should you encounter any stains, you can lift them away with a little baking soda. Just add it to your dish soap and wipe over the stain in a circular motion. You can then finish cleaning the table as you normally would.
- Before selecting a set of stools to use with your bar table, you’ll need to consider the height of the table. Stationary tables have a set height, however, others are adjustable, which means you’ll need to determine how high you plan on setting them before you pick a height for the stools.
- Check to see whether the bar table you’re interested in requires assembly at home. If it does, review the required tools to make sure you have them on hand. Should you find the assembly instructions difficult, you may want to recruit a friend or call the company’s customer service number for clarification.
- Size and design play the biggest roles in the overall price of a bar table. For example, the Best Choice Products Round Bar Table Set and the Linon Faux Marble Tavern Bar Table Set, 3-Piece are more affordable than the VASAGLE Rustic Bar Table & Stool Set and the AmazonBasics Breakfast Bistro Bar Table Set, as they have a simpler design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide