Flash Furniture Hercules White Resin Folding Chair
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Folding Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Folding Chair you should buy.
Update as March 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Folding Chairs for a detailed review of all the top outdoor folding chairs.
You'll get four white resin folding chairs in this set, each with a waterproof vinyl padded seat that's detachable. Each chair has a 1000-pound capacity but is lightweight enough to be easily carried from one spot to another. It arrives fully assembled, so all you'll have to do is set it up and enjoy.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Flash Furniture Hercules White Resin Folding Chair placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The White Resin Folding Chair combines comfort and elegance that looks good at all your special events, whether it's a backyard barbeque, a formal banquet or beach wedding. This chair is made from ultra-strong resin that's very lightweight, yet extremely strong and can hold up to 1000 pounds making this portable folding chair perfect for any social event, your home office or remote learning space. The smooth frame is double braced for added stability and the front brace can be used as a footrest. The color of the frame is the same all the way through, so you don't have to worry about nicks and scratches. No re-painting or staining is ever needed; your chairs will look great for years to come. The chair comes with a detachable, washable, waterproof seat cushion filled with fire retardant foam. The easy to clean, durable design of these chairs makes them the ideal choice for indoor and outdoor use. The chairs are portable and fold compactly to transport and store.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Folding Chairs
Outdoor seating has a variety of purposes. It can be used for weddings and family picnics, or it can be set out on a patio for everyday enjoyment. You might want a lounger that lets you relax and enjoy the afternoon sun. Or you might just want chairs that can provide extra seating when you have guests over.
If you’re setting up a seating area for a one-time event, for instance, you may want to invest in folding chairs that can be easily stored in case you need them in the future. In that case, comfort won’t be as important as portability.
For daily use, though, you’ll likely want something that can be set out permanently. If you plan to store your chairs sometimes, portability will still be a consideration, but it won’t be as important as comfort.
You can also find outdoor chairs that recline. If you ever need to store them, you can break them down, but these chair types are designed to spend most of their time in an unfolded position. If you choose a recliner, pay close attention to how far it reclines. You can get everything from a 100-degree slight recline to one that goes all the way to zero gravity.
The Outdoor Folding Chair Buying Guide
- For outdoor chairs, waterproofing is essential, even if you’ll only be using them for a special event. If you’re storing them in a shed or garage, they could be exposed to moisture in the air, so that waterproofing can come in handy long after you’ve put them away.
- The frame is an important part of how well your outdoor seating will hold up, long-term. It also will increase its weight capacity. Steel is always a safe bet, but you can also trust outdoor chairs that have iron tubing frames.
- Consider how often you’ll need to move your outdoor chair. If you’re purchasing a reclining lounger, for instance, you might find it’s less portable than a standard folding chair. Look at the weight of the chair, as well as how compact and easy to carry it is when folded.
- Even with a standard folding chair, a padded seat makes a big difference. Your guests won’t want to sit for hours on a hard surface without padding.
- Assembly can take time. Look at how complicated the setup process will be, as well as what tools and hardware you might need to have on hand.
- Cupholders can come in handy if you don’t plan to have a table near your outdoor chair. Some even come with accessory trays that give you a convenient place to store small, lightweight items like your smartphone or your sunglasses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide