Flash Furniture Capri Memory Foam & Pocket Spring Queen Mattress
Last updated date: March 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Queen Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Queen Mattress you should buy.
Update as March 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Queen Mattress for a detailed review of all the top queen mattresses.
You’ll get just the right amount of comfort and support with this hybrid mattress. It helps relieve pressure points by evenly distributing your weight across the mattress. It has a weight capacity of 1,100 pounds.
In our analysis of 75 expert reviews, the Flash Furniture Capri Memory Foam & Pocket Spring Queen Mattress placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Get a comfortable night's sleep on this queen mattress filled with Premium high-density foam. Designed to provide the restful sleep you and your family need, this foam mattress is constructed with ultra-supportive material that conforms to your body as you sleep. Extra cushioning cradles your body in every position, keeping your back, neck and shoulders more comfortable throughout the night. Our medium-firm queen mattress features individually wrapped pocket spring coils that reduce motion transfer to help you stay asleep while minimizing pressure points and back pain. Pocket springs provide support by filling in the gaps of your sleeping form while allowing airflow through the mattress, creating a cooler sleeping surface. This queen-size mattress is compatible with trundle beds, platform beds and adjustable bed frames, when using with a standard bed frame a box spring or other foundation is required. Feeling rested and ready to tackle the day begins with the right foam mattress. The top-quality construction of this high-density foam mattress ensures long-lasting use and its integrated handles make transportation effortless. Upgrade your sleeping experience with our queen-size, high-density foam mattress that achieves the ideal blend of comfort, support and durability.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Queen Mattresses
Investing in a quality mattress ensures you can have a restful and comfortable sleep each night. Waking up with a sore back in the morning or tossing and turning at night because you can’t find a relaxing position isn’t what anyone wants to deal with as a result of their mattress. Keep in mind that there are several different types of mattresses available, each with their own advantages.
One of the most common types of mattresses is the innerspring mattress. It contains layers of polyfoam with evenly spaced out steel coils in between. They have strong edge support and are highly responsive and bouncy. Another common option is memory foam, which is made from different layers of foam. They closely cradle your body to offer pressure point relief. They also have excellent motion isolation so that you are not disturbed by your sleeping partner.
You can also get a hybrid mattress, which is a combination of the innerspring and memory foam. These mattresses offer some benefits from each type, such as motion isolation and responsiveness. They are usually on the pricier side.
The Queen Mattress Buying Guide
- When selecting a queen mattress for your room, consider your primary sleeping position. If you mostly sleep on your back at night, it’s important to look for a firm mattress that can offer you good support for your spine, neck and head. This is also important for stomach sleepers. If you sleep on your side, then a softer or medium-firm mattress is best.
- You’ll also need to take into account whether you’re a hot or cool sleeper as some mattresses are better at regulating temperature than others. Softer mattresses restrict airflow around your body because they cradle you, while firmer ones allow air to flow more freely. The material of the mattress can also retain heat. Some memory foam mattresses with a solid core can make you feel hot while you sleep. Hybrid and innerspring mattresses are a good choice if you often find yourself waking up sweaty in the middle of the night. Foam mattresses that have a cooling gel layer can also help you to sleep cool and comfortably at night.
- In addition to the bed size of your mattress, you’ll need to consider the depth. Some people prefer thicker mattresses than others. Typically, heavier individuals require the support of a thicker mattress. Shorter people may prefer thinner mattresses because they are easier to climb on to.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide