Flamaker Modern Bistro Rattan Outdoor Furniture Set
Last updated date: September 25, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Furniture and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Furniture you should buy.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Flamaker Flamaker Modern Bistro Rattan Outdoor Furniture Set placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Furniture for a detailed review of all the top outdoor furniture.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Simple & Practical. Closed armrest and leg design makes the chair simple but modern and no need to worry about the rattan falling off when they are used after a long time. Sturdy & Durable. The powder coated steel frame are rust-proof and high-quality hand woven weather-resistant PE wicker won't fade.Each seat supports up to 250 pounds. Upgraded Comfort. The wide and deep chairs cushioned by very soft padded seat cushions will make you forget your fatigue and enjoy your leisure time completely. Widely Used. The set is simple and stylish,it will be perfect for decorating your yard, poolside, balcony, patio and home.You won't regret buying it. Easy to Clean. The cushions feature removable black polyester covers for easy cleaning;Tempered glass on the table adds more convenience to clean if any drinks drops on it.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Furniture
Spending time outdoors is beneficial for your physical and mental health. Not only does it help give you an energy boost when you’re feeling low, it can also help you boost your immune system. If you want to gain all the benefits the outdoors has to offer, look into getting some comfortable and durable outdoor furniture. That way, you have an inviting place to relax on your patio, deck or porch.
When you’re buying outdoor furniture, the most important element you want to look at is the material the furniture is made out of. With outdoor furniture, you have to consider the weather and how it’s going to affect the material. Rain, hail, snow, wind and direct sunlight can damage certain materials, while others hold up to the elements better.
Opt for durable and sturdy materials that are weather-resistant, such as aluminum, teak or resin. They don’t require a lot of maintenance and can withstand any weather. Wrought iron is particularly good in heat and wet weather. Resin wicker is also a popular option for outdoor furniture because it holds up well in wet climates.
When selecting the material for your outdoor furniture, consider how much care is required to maintain it. For example, do you need to clean the furniture often, cover it during extreme weather or remove it from direct sunlight? The type of care that is needed will affect how you use the furniture as well. For example, if you always have to move a chair into the shed when it rains, you’re less likely to take it out and enjoy sitting in it.
DWYM Fun Fact
Keep your wood and wicker outdoor furniture looking new by gently wiping it down on a regular basis to remove any water, dirt and debris. You can also hose it down to get rid of buildup in crevices. Make your own cleaning solution to remove grime and grease with a mild soap and warm water. You can also make a mixture with ammonia, white vinegar and warm water to clean your outdoor furniture.
The Outdoor Furniture Buying Guide
- Carefully consider what kind of outdoor furniture you need as there are so many options available. For example, do you want to create an inviting seating area with a couple of couches and a coffee table, where you can entertain friends on a bright sunny day? Or do you want to get a dining table and chairs so you can have your meals outside? Or perhaps a lounge chair is what you’re looking for, so you can put your feet up and relax in the warm weather. For some people, a small tea table and elegant chairs are a good idea.
- Measure the space you have available outside so that you pic outdoor furniture of the right dimensions. If you have a small deck, for example, getting a large three-seater outdoor couch may not give you the usability you need. Similarly, a tiny table and chairs on a large porch may not work as well as a larger one.
- Consider how the outdoor elements affect the kind of furniture you need. If you live in a very wet climate, then wooden furniture isn’t the best choice as it can get damaged as a result of the moisture. If you love the look of wicker, keep in mind that natural wicker should be under a covered outdoor space as it doesn’t do well with moisture. Resin wicker is much better at holding up against the rain.
- Keep storage in mind, especially if you live in an extreme-weather climate. For example, if you get a lot of snow, you’ll want to store your outdoor furniture in a shed or cover it with a tarp during the winter months to protect it. This will help it last longer.
- In addition to storage, consider portability. How easy is the outdoor furniture to move? Can it be folded? This is specially important for chairs. If you want to be able to take outdoor furniture to a park or beach, for example, folding it down or disassembling it easily is key.