FKGIONG Washable & Reusable Neck Gaiter, 4-Pack
Last updated date: October 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Neck Gaiters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Neck Gaiter you should buy.
Editor's Note October 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Neck Gaiter for a detailed review of all the top neck gaiters.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the FKGIONG FKGIONG Washable & Reusable Neck Gaiter, 4-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
6/4 piece different colors sun uv Protection Neck Gaiter: Can effectively prevent the damage of dust, sunlight, saliva, ultraviolet rays, and has a certain blocking effect on the dust. Multi Use Ways:In the winter, as a lightweight neck gaiter, face cover, beanie, bandana, headwarp, pirate cap or balaclava. In the summer, rock your headwear to wick away sweat and protect yourself from the sun wind. Soft material:Our headband is made from polyester 95% and spandex 5% microfiber with high UV protection, and the fabric is stretchable and breathable,can keep you comfortable in any where. Size:The Natural length and width is 17.75in and 9.75in. High stretchable circumference is about 20 - 24in.They are durable and stretchy, great fit for heads of all shapes and sizes /men women boy. Unisex design: The helmet liner fits all outdoor pursuits including cycling,motorcycling,running, climbing, hiking,skiing, snowboarding.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Neck Gaiters
A neck gaiter, which is sometimes called a Buff or neck warmer, is a small clothing accessory that is worn around the neck and can be pulled up over the face. In short, it’s a tube: It consists of a piece of fabric that is sewn together at the ends to form a closed loop. You put it on by slipping your head through the hole, and pulling the fabric down to where your neck meets your shoulders. You can keep the neck gaiter around your neck like a scarf, pull the top of the fabric over your face so that it covers your mouth and nose or bunch it into a headband to cover your ears.
Neck gaiters can be worn in either cold or warm weather. Cold-weather neck gaiters are typically made out of a thick material like fleece, wool or knit fabric. They help keep your neck, face and ears warm and protected from the harsh weather. Often, neck gaiters are worn by skiers, snowboarders and cyclists in cool weather. People who work outdoors in the cold and wind also use neck gaiters to protect their neck and face.
Warm-weather neck gaiters are made out of a lightweight fabric that can wick away moisture or soak up sweat. These are handy for protecting your neck, face and hair from wind, sand, sun, insects and dust. Often, cyclists, hikers, runners, campers and fishers wear neck gaiters. If you want to keep yourself cool, you can also soak your neck gaiter in cool water before putting it on.
The Neck Gaiter Buying Guide
- When you’re shopping for a neck gaiter, consider whether you will be primarily wearing it in warm or cold weather. This will help you figure out the right kind of material to get for your needs. Regardless of weather you need a thick or lightweight fabric, opt for one that includes some kind of stretch. This helps you put on the neck gaiter over your head easily, and ensures you can pull it up over your face to cover your mouth and nose.
- Consider the circumference of the neck gaiter and if it’s right for your face and neck. Anything that’s too big will slide off, which can be frustrating if you want to keep your mouth and nose covered.
- Opt for a neck gaiter that wicks away moisture. This will help keep you comfortable both i warm and cool weather.
- While it’s a functional clothing accessory, you can still make a fashion statement with a neck gaiter. They are available in many different colors, patterns and prints, so you can find one that works with your wardrobe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide