Fitz And Floyd Toulouse Collection Ladle & Tureen
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tureens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tureen you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tureen for a detailed review of all the top tureens.
Not only is this tureen hand-crafted, but it's also lifelike in design. Guests will love the colorful bird perched on top of the tureen's lid, as well as the cute butterfly that rests on one of the many leaves. Should you be searching for a unique housewarming or wedding gift, this tureen and its matching label come in a decorative box.
In our analysis, the Fitz And Floyd Fitz And Floyd Toulouse Collection Tureen placed 9th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bring a bit of the French countryside to the table when you use the Fitz and Floyd Toulouse Tureen with Ladle. Beautiful and functional, the Toulouse Tureen and Ladle features colorful birds, butterflies and delicate floral accents on a pastel blue background. A beautiful bird nestles among a nest of flowers and leaves, serving as a handle on the lid. Realistic twig-shaped handles and trim complete the look. Perfect for serving soup or vegetables, this beautiful tureen compliments the other pieces in the Toulouse Collection. Classic shapes on a pastel background make the Toulouse Dinnerware Collection perfect for year-round entertaining. This tureen features beautifully painted birds, twigs and leaves on a pale background. Lifelike twig handles and trim edge this decorative tureen, perfect for serving soups and vegetables. Fitz and Floyd is the undisputed leader in the design and manufacture of hand-painted ceramic giftware, dinnerware, tableware and decorative accessories. All Fitz and Floyd products are distinctly designed and hand-crafted by skilled artisans. Every Fitz and Floyd product is produced with meticulous craftsmanship and exquisite detail, whether it's a tea service for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Presidential dinnerware for the White House, or exquisite table settings for your home.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tureens
Whether you’re serving your immediate family members or a group of friends, a tureen is a must-have kitchen item. It not only provides a decorative touch to your table, but it’s also well-known for being able to keep your soups and stews nice and hot.
The first thing you want to consider is whether you’re interested in just buying a tureen that matches your existing dishes or a set that is part of a collection. The Lenox Opal Innocence Carved Covered Soup Tureen actually offers both options. While it has a decorative floral design, the entire tureen, including the flowers, are white. It can be purchased on its own or with coordinating plates, bowls, mugs and serving dishes.
Next, look at the tureen’s capacity and whether it comes with any extras. For example, some models are able to hold 3 1/2 quarts and come with a matching dome-shaped lid and a serving ladle. If you have a large family or you tend to entertain big groups, you may want to go with a tureen that can hold as much as 5 quarts.
Determine your preferred style and how decorative you are comfortable with the tureen being. You can purchase a simple solid-color tureen in a high gloss finish or go with one that has more of a country vibe. The Royal Albert Old Country Roses Soup Tureen features decorative roses on both the body and the lid. If that wasn’t stunning enough on its own, the tureen is also decorated with a 22-carat gold trim.
If you’re searching for a tureen to give as a housewarming or wedding gift, you’ll want to go with a model that is hand-crafted. In fact, there are models that are decorated with a colorful life-like bird, attractive butterflies and beautiful blossoms. Even their handles are made to resemble twigs.
The Tureen Buying Guide
- If you have small children in the home, you’ll want to store the tureen in a china cabinet or on a shelf that is out of their reach. The tureen is delicate and will break if accidentally knocked over.
- Always check the tureen’s product care instructions before cleaning. Many are actually dishwasher safe, so you can clean them along with your other dinner dishes. Tureens with decorative figurines attached to their lids may require hand washing with a little dish soap and water. Make sure you use a non-abrasive sponge, as you don’t want to scratch the surface. If you come across any stuck-on foods, you can let the tureen soak before attempting to clean it. You can also use a bit of baking soda to help lift the food from the surface of the tureen.
- You can actually serve a wide range of delicious dishes in your tureen. You don’t have to stick with just soups and stews. Here are just a few additional recipes that a tureen is ideal for: shrimp stir fry, chicken alfredo, oatmeal, meatloaf casserole, gravy, vegetables in a cream sauce, watermelon balls marinated in port wine and even tapioca pudding.
- When shopping for a tureen, you’ll be pleased to discover that there are models available in almost every budget. Individuals in search of an affordable tureen will love the Yxhupot Porcelain Tureen. The Lenox Opal Innocence Carved Covered Soup Tureen is more moderately priced. If money is no object, you’ll want to consider the Royal Albert Old Country Roses Soup Tureen, which features a 22-carat gold trim.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide