FITEXTREME Men’s MAXHEAT Fleece Lined Thermal Long Underwear
Last updated date: August 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Long Underwear and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Long Underwear you should buy.
Update as October 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Long Underwear for a detailed review of all the top long underwear.
In our analysis, the FITEXTREME FITEXTREME Men's MAXHEAT Fleece Lined Thermal Long Underwear placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
92% Polyester, 8% Polyurethane. Imported. FLEECELINING & ACTIVE PERFORMANCE – Made of Premium Silky Soft Fleece Lining, Fleece material provides Ideal warmth Performance for Indoor & Outdoor Activities, Running and Hiking, Excellent Active Wear for Sports and Movement, Light weight and Enhanced Durability, Individually Packed Well for Protection. DRY & WICKING PERFORMANCE – Made of Fine fabric for Optimized Quick Dry & Moisture Wicking Performance, Can be worn all day long in Fresh Condition, Excellent Breathability to provide Optimized Ventilation and Air Circulation. 4 WAY STRETCH SPAN & FLATLOCK STITCHING – 4 Way Stretch Span allow you Great freedom of movement, Compression Fit to keep your Body Looking Slimmer, Suitable for Sports and Outdoor Activities, Flatlock stitching for Friction Free to eliminate Annoying itching. ORIGINAL FITEXTREME PERFORMANCE CLOTHING – FITEXTREME is officially registered Trade mark (Reg. No. 5337089 US PTO), FITEXTREME is sole official Seller who sell FITEXTREME Brand item, Claimed the top Performance Thermal Underwear as one of The 8 Best Thermal Underwear of 2019 by tripsavvy. NOTE – *PLEASE REFER TO IMAGE of ACTUAL MEASUREMENT on Left Side in advance of your purchase, Please pick proper Option you want, Available “Top+Bottom”, “Top Only” and “Bottom Only”, If you prefer a looser fit, Please Go up a size.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Long Underwear
Long underwear comes in three different weights: lightweight, for moderate to cool weather; midweight for cold temperatures; and heavyweight for below-freezing temperatures. The main goal of this base layer is to manage moisture, but the heavier-weight versions will also add more warmth.
These tops and bottoms can be worn alone or under clothing. Most are made with moisture-wicking fabrics to keep you dry and cozy. Though they can be made from sustainable fabrics like merino wool or silk, the most popular fabric is polyester, usually with some Spandex or Lycra added for stretch. Synthetic fabrics are so widespread because they’re good at dissipating sweat and are less expensive than merino wool.
Some long underwear also has a finish to slow the growth of odor-causing bacteria, a great feature to have for those who sweat more.
Finally, long underwear should fit snugly, but not too tightly. When loose, the moisture-wicking features will not be as effective.
The Long Underwear Buying Guide
- Natural materials like wool and silk may be warm, but they are not as durable as polyester — good to know if you expect to wear and wash them often. However, if you’re planning a multi-day trip, keep in mind that even the best anti-stink coating won’t prevent synthetic long underwear from turning smelly after a few days.
- Merino wool is tough to beat when it comes to avoiding stink. It has natural antibacterial properties — no extra fabric treatment needed — that keep it stink-free even after multiple wears without washing.
- Always read the washing instructions before laundering your long underwear. Most can be machine washed and will last longer if they’re air dried.
- For activities that increase body temperature, such as running and hiking, light or midweight long underwear is a good choice. Heavier-weight base layers are ideal for less aerobic activities, like fishing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide