FITCRUNCH Peanut Butter Whey Protein Bar, 12-Count
Last updated: August 3, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fitcrunch Protein Bars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fitcrunch Protein Bar you should buy.
If you want a bar that is packed with flavor, we recommend these peanut butter bars. These bars are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the FITCRUNCH Peanut Butter Whey Protein Bar, 12-Count placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ROBERT IRVINE FIT CRUNCHThe award-winning FITCRUNCH Baked Bar is arguably the best protein bar ever made. Created by co-founder and celebrity chef, Robert Irvine, to provide quality nutrition and an unmatched taste that you’d expect from a world-renown chef. FITCRUNCH makes getting your protein more enjoyable than ever before. Sold world-wide, enjoyed by athletes, fitness enthusiasts and families.PEANUT BUTTER The award-winning FITCRUNCH Peanut Butter Baked Bar is arguably the best protein bar ever made…EVER. The classic candy bar combination of peanut butter and chocolate stops cravings in their tracks, while delivering quality whey protein isolate with just 6g of sugar. Some call it a “living legend.”WHY USOur protein bars are made from FortiFX Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate). This is ultimately the best quality protein available on the market. Our bars are filled with 30G of protein and just 6G of sugar! In addition to this, our bars consist of 6 full layers that make our bar stand out over the competition.TRY ROBERT IRVINE FIT CRUNCH TODAY.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Fitcrunch Protein Bar Rankings
Having a healthy snack that is also delicious is a win-win situation. We all need something to grab quickly from time to time, which is why we turn to protein bars.
Protein bars are a way to get a lot of nutrients in a short amount of time. The added protein and carbohydrates in protein bars provide you with energy to help before or after your workout. They also provide post-workout nutrition that helps your body build new muscle tissue and fix small muscle tears that may have occurred during working out.
They are also a tool for weight loss or meal replacement. They require less thought and preparation than making a meal or snack. They also are easier to consume than protein powders as you do not need to measure or mix anything, also less mess!
For weight loss, they can help you bridge the gap between meals, give you more energy and increase calorie burn. Your body digests protein at a slower rate and it provides you with energy that whole time. So the more protein in your bar, the longer you will have energy.
To find a healthy protein bar, you’ll want to pay attention to carbohydrates, fats and sugars. Some people prefer bars that are made out of whey or pea protein.
Whey protein, for example, contains a range of essential amino acids that can be absorbed quickly. It can also help improve strength, muscle gain and body fat. A few protein bar options we suggest are Fitcrunch’s variety protein pack or their peanut butter whey protein bars.
These bars are a combination of nutrients and taste. They are great for working out, snacking or sticking to your weight loss goals. They have 30 grams of protein, six grams of sugar, contain 390 calories and are also gluten-free. They come in a variety of flavors, so you will never get bored.
- Do not feel like you have to stick to one flavor forever. Mixing it up can cause a lasting habit and keep you from being bored. The best way to get constant protein is by forming a routine.
- Make sure to find a bar with the correct amount of protein for you. You may be looking for a bar with enough protein to be a meal replacement or a bar to help you get from lunch to dinner. Not all bars are created equal, so do some research to find the best one for you.
- Depending on your goals, you should look for the following carbohydrate to protein ratio: 1:2 for fat loss, 2:1 if you are looking to build muscle after a workout and 4:1 if you do marathons or high endurance activities.
- Try to look for a bar that has at least 10 grams of protein for best results, and calories ranging from 200- 400 depending on your age, weight, gender and activity level.
- Keep in mind, while protein bars are packed with nutrients, they do not replace everything you need like fruits and vegetables. You should still try to maintain a balanced lifestyle and take vitamins.
- Protein bars can be used to gain weight. If you are looking for a way to add some extra calories to your day, adding a protein bar may help you toward your goal. Just look for bars that are higher in calories and wholesome ingredients. Adding a few protein bars to your day will help you consume more calories in a shorter amount of time.